The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Everytime i went the reaction was always the same not as loud as here but their was always applause

Damn. My theatre was sitting on their hands lol. I should have just cheered solo dolo when Cap showed up.

Only heard a couple guys react when Red Skull appeared. Other than that basically silence until Iron Man got shanked. Whole place gasped collectively :dead:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Damn. My theatre was sitting on their hands lol. I should have just cheered so dolo when Cap showed up.

Only heard a couple guys react when Red Skull appeared. Other than that basically silence until Iron Man got shanked. Whole place gasped collectively :dead:
Someone last night yelled "yay!" When iron man almost caught the fade :heh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only respectable rebuttal I got. Dude was slaying whole populations with gunfire. Maw told Corvus or whatever his name was, to let him have his fun with hulk...dude squeezed the breath out of Loki. He stabbed Heimdall when he let Hulk escape. My nikka was savage.

I simply tried to rationalize it as, half the universe was going to die anyway so he stopped killing. But if I'm a general and a boss, I'm merking people that came dangerously close to offing me. That was his MO in the first half of the movie. He was inconsistent in action in the second half.

But again, Top 5 comic book movie and Top 5 villain in comic book movies to me. Maybe Avengers 4 will flesh it out better as he really has no motive anymore.

He was killing half of civilazions with guns when was closer to mortal and showing his strength. The closer he got to his goal, the more saddened and less likely to kill people just for being in his way. I think it was the Gamora thing.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Everytime i went the reaction was always the same not as loud as here but their was always applause

@Ironman :umad:
aint nobody clap or screamed for yo ass:umad:
tenor.gif
avengers.gif
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Truthfully, I think it was a missed opportunity.

"Hulk Moments" in past Avengers films were usually the highlights of those films.

Avengers 1 when Hulk went nuts on the Helicarrier and then against the Chitauri.

Avengers 2, Hulk vs Hulkbuster.

Thor: Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor.

He's practically guaranteed to be a great fight because he's essentially unbeatable.

Hulk vs. Thanos should've been the coup de grace for this series, but instead we got a 15 second fight in cramped quarters where Hulk looked like he'd been drinking all weekend.

Could've been an EPIC start to a once-in-a-lifetime film (Imagine if they'd given this fight the same attention they gave Hulk vs Hulkbuster. This would've been the audience's first intro to Thanos w/ Infinity Stones. Could've been a 2-3 min fight with the Hulk reaching new highs and losing anyway on account of the Power stone. This would have made the villain even MORE compelling without reducing Hulk to :wtf: status, imo).
Yea they really dropped the ball with Hulks performance in this