The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Avengers 4 will NOT have Adam Warlock

The divergence between MCU and comics is enough at this point that it was not unexpected. Warlock (my favorite character in all of comics) would have had to have been introduced in Phase 2 or 3 in order to have a meaningful impact on this. I'm wondering how they're going to introduce Captain Marvel and have her make more of an impact than the well-established Avengers team for this very reason.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I haven't commented in this thread yet but I know I'm not the only one that got chills when they revisted Wakanda. That shyt was almost like a family reunion. Then when they went to battle and T'Challa shouted "Wakanda Forever!" :ohlawd: :mjcry:

Dope movie, I've already seen it twice both in 4DX and 3D IMAX and going to see it again. :blessed:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just saw the movie and haven't had a chance to read the thread but here are my thoughts.

This movie felt more like a comic book than any other comic book movie. Even though they stayed from the source material it felt like a comic come to life.

When Dr. Strange was fighting Thanos:wow:

The subplot with The Hulk/Bruce Banner was bullshyt. I also wish we got to see more of Thor when he got his axe. The movie had some issues, but it was fun enough that it didn't weigh the movie down.

I can't wait to see the next one. If they somehow throw Hugh Jackman in there as Wolverine I'm going to cry tears of joy.

Also is Don Cheadle OK? He was looking :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Truthfully, I think it was a missed opportunity.

"Hulk Moments" in past Avengers films were usually the highlights of those films.

Avengers 1 when Hulk went nuts on the Helicarrier and then against the Chitauri.

Avengers 2, Hulk vs Hulkbuster.

Thor: Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor.

He's practically guaranteed to be a great fight because he's essentially unbeatable.

Hulk vs. Thanos should've been the coup de grace for this series, but instead we got a 15 second fight in cramped quarters where Hulk looked like he'd been drinking all weekend.

Could've been an EPIC start to a once-in-a-lifetime film (Imagine if they'd given this fight the same attention they gave Hulk vs Hulkbuster. This would've been the audience's first intro to Thanos w/ Infinity Stones. Could've been a 2-3 min fight with the Hulk reaching new highs and losing anyway on account of the Power stone. This would have made the villain even MORE compelling without reducing Hulk to :wtf: status, imo).

I gotcha....

With all that said.....

Thanos will return and Hulk will return..... let’s be patient

Martha

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I had to go see this again in 3D and it was just as flames :wow:

One of the biggest things I enjoyed was just the feeling of ominous dread from the minute the film starts. Even on first watch it’s just in the air because you know what you’re in for. Even some of the fight scenes almost get uncomfortable at a point because Thanos so easily dispatches everyone. Still highly enjoyed it and will watch again most likely on home video