The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
they gonna drop that line about 90 minutes into A4 as a throwaway .. when they realize they need to work as a team to win ....

but at the end ... they gonna finally say it and then pan over to the team. I think Black Widow gonna say it since tony and Steve might die..

smh the thought of BW having any kind of effect on Thanos, she should've been dead already a long time ago:stopitslime:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Hmm.. never thought about it like that when it came to Thor . He’s just as much to blame as Starlord. He could of stopped Thanos if he went for the head, yet he wanted to say “ I got you” etc so he went for the chest .

yeah like what took him so long to get there? Thanos shows up, slow walks and beats up everyone, gets slowed further by SW, yet doesn't come until after thanos did all that :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
There's no "if" about it, Thanos whopping the Hulk's ass wasn't surprising in the least bit.

I mean, Thanos was always gonna win that fight, considering he already had the Power stone.

But it shouldn't have been as easy as it was.

He shouldn't have been able to body the Hulk with one stone, then get tagged by Stark (regardless of the fact that it was essentially a moral victory) with 4 stones.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean, Thanos was always gonna win that fight, considering he already had the Power stone.

But it shouldn't have been as easy as it was.

He shouldn't have been able to body the Hulk with one stone, then get tagged by Stark (regardless of the fact that it was essentially a moral victory) with 4 stones.

Oh no!!

It had to be that easy!

Cuz if not the same critics wouldve been screaming “bah another weak villain from Marvel”

In the MCU we’ve seen countless examples of the villains causing mass destructions, killing mad people, killing family members and team members in pretty much all 18 movies...... but then someone we say “that villain was weak”

This was a Tyrese “what more do you want from me” moment from Marvel. So he had to beat Hulk that easy..... ain’t he ain’t even use the Power stone..... that was his base strength

Martha

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Oh no!!

It had to be that easy!

Cuz if not the same critics wouldve been screaming “bah another weak villain from Marvel”

In the MCU we’ve seen countless examples of the villains causing mass destructions, killing mad people, killing family members and team members in pretty much all 18 movies...... but then someone we say “that villain was weak”

This was a Tyrese “what more do you want from me” moment from Marvel. So he had to beat Hulk that easy..... ain’t he ain’t even use the Power stone..... that was his base strength

Martha

Nah.

It was inconsistent.

Thanos (comic Thanos) can't hang with the Hulk's savagery.

Thanos would've won the fight for sure, but in a movie that was about the Infinity Stones, they should've at least made him leverage the Power stone to do so in such a short time.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He's there with Nebula.

Not to mention that.... if cats was paying attention in GOTG2, did y’all notice the tech used to fix their ship? Rocket was using some type of spray that was actually binding and rebuilding the ship till they got attacked.

Maybe they use that with the ships there

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah.

It was inconsistent.

Thanos (comic Thanos) can't hang with the Hulk's savagery.

Thanos would've won the fight for sure, but in a movie that was about the Infinity Stones, they should've at least made him leverage the Power stone to do so in such a short time.

True that but Marvels hand was forced.

I disagree with the lies of the past that ANY of their villains were weak.

But this is what things have came to on some “we’ll show you”

Coming to a kingdom, killing the queen, making the king fall back and this destroying the kingdom want weak.

All the shyt Hela did wasn’t weak

Haters made this happen

Martha

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
True that but Marvels hand was forced.

I disagree with the lies of the past that ANY of their villains were weak.

But this is what things have came to on some “we’ll show you”

Coming to a kingdom, killing the queen, making the king fall back and this destroying the kingdom want weak.

All the shyt Hela did wasn’t weak

Haters made this happen

Martha

Truthfully, I think it was a missed opportunity.

"Hulk Moments" in past Avengers films were usually the highlights of those films.

Avengers 1 when Hulk went nuts on the Helicarrier and then against the Chitauri.

Avengers 2, Hulk vs Hulkbuster.

Thor: Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor.

He's practically guaranteed to be a great fight because he's essentially unbeatable.

Hulk vs. Thanos should've been the coup de grace for this series, but instead we got a 15 second fight in cramped quarters where Hulk looked like he'd been drinking all weekend.

Could've been an EPIC start to a once-in-a-lifetime film (Imagine if they'd given this fight the same attention they gave Hulk vs Hulkbuster. This would've been the audience's first intro to Thanos w/ Infinity Stones. Could've been a 2-3 min fight with the Hulk reaching new highs and losing anyway on account of the Power stone. This would have made the villain even MORE compelling without reducing Hulk to :wtf: status, imo).

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Whoever was left behind after the snap has to figure out a way to get back to get back at Thanos.

I'm curious as to how Iron Man is getting back to earth because he's alone on Titan right now with no transport out of there.

Nebula was on the planet with him and the Guardians ship is still there too..