The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Watching Agents of Shield and Graviton was introduced recently and remember him in EMH. Breh, I need Hulk at that level when he decides to stop being p*ssy for Avengers 4.

Well, like I said earlier, Hulk had a much needed humbling moment. I think in A4, it'll come down to Black Widow being in trouble for the Hulk to come back out and rage on Thanos. Maybe she'll be in trouble, at the hands of Thanos, and it'll put Banner into a rage moment. Or better yet, we don't know how they got Hulk to come back out when we first saw him in AOU, so maybe Widow will give him a talk (similar to how she calmed him down) only this time, it's to piss him off and make him come out. I very much see a rematch and a more formidable fight the next time around.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
In the words of Maria Hill, "she's weird" :francis:

But her powers are basically psychic energy along with telepathy and mind manipulation. I'm still hoping for her and doctor strange to meet so he can clarify that it's chaotic magic.
She can destroy an infinity stone but couldn't beat Proxima Midnight without Widow's help.:russ::martin:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She can destroy an infinity stone but couldn't beat Proxima Midnight without Widow's help.:russ::martin:

Clearly a lot of characters were nerfed, scarlet witch included or else we'd be seeing a lot more of this.

L4eVMXl.gif

But that's why you don't take power levels seriously in the mcu and just enjoy the shyt or else you'd be giving yourself a headache.

Soooo......what happens next?

Whoever was left behind after the snap has to figure out a way to get back to get back at Thanos.

I'm curious as to how Iron Man is getting back to earth because he's alone on Titan right now with no transport out of there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whoever was left behind after the snap has to figure out a way to get back to get back at Thanos.

I'm curious as to how Iron Man is getting back to earth because he's alone on Titan right now with no transport out of there.

they have the Milano....:stopitslime: The guardians parked it on titan when they got there...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Clearly a lot of characters were nerfed, scarlet witch included or else we'd be seeing a lot more of this.

L4eVMXl.gif

But that's why you don't take power levels seriously in the mcu and just enjoy the shyt or else you'd be giving yourself a headache.

He built a suit in a cave! From scraps!!!

Also Nebula and the Milano are there so she knows where they are they can find their way back to Earth :pachaha:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Went and saw the movie last night... God damn brehs.

Really didn't like how they did Hulk though. Like yeah it makes sense that they wanted to flesh out Banner a little more as a hero in his own right and comic book Hulk can be OP as fukk but come on. A character whose most prominent traits are limitless endurance, raw physical strength, and regeneration got worked in like a minute flat? shyt was weak, even if Thanos is that powerful
pl3u1iHgchKVDdRCZ0d-Xhpd9Mq8ibXgfXDTKm61_EauvGhnmkqtkJeT-pmsX46grbCA1STwvbImzr0zsZIcrTiTox_o4ng0rXDaiVs4Zrwo4uUMOEDpciHdZ0vp0SoklGEZ766e
its the opening act of the movie u have to separate the overwhelming strength and power in that scene off rip
if hulk goes in there and makes it a even fight with thanos edging no one gonna buy into the mad all powerful titan

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Went and saw the movie last night... God damn brehs.

Really didn't like how they did Hulk though. Like yeah it makes sense that they wanted to flesh out Banner a little more as a hero in his own right and comic book Hulk can be OP as fukk but come on. A character whose most prominent traits are limitless endurance, raw physical strength, and regeneration got worked in like a minute flat? shyt was weak, even if Thanos is that powerful
pl3u1iHgchKVDdRCZ0d-Xhpd9Mq8ibXgfXDTKm61_EauvGhnmkqtkJeT-pmsX46grbCA1STwvbImzr0zsZIcrTiTox_o4ng0rXDaiVs4Zrwo4uUMOEDpciHdZ0vp0SoklGEZ766e
There's no "if" about it, Thanos whopping the Hulk's ass wasn't surprising in the least bit.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That satisfied smile Thanos has at the end :banderas:
i legit go a mixture of :mjgrin: and :mjcry: every time i've seen it. Im so conflicted cuz thanos such a dope villain and im glad he succeeded but all the bodies caught for him to succeed :damn::to:

awww hell no!!! now they gonna have a nicca crying on that scene from now on :sadbron: why u do this to me marvel :damn: