The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else feel like they nerfed thanos a little? With out the gauntlet he might be able to give them that work, i felt they made him depend to much on the stones. Oh yeah black panther is still clearly the best super hero movie ever i feel the drop off will be huge with this one.

So the comics says Thanos can body them all without the Stones. So yeah, I think they did a little.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So the comics says Thanos can body them all without the Stones. So yeah, I think they did a little.
I figured Thanos didn't really put in effort except when fighting Hulk. We saw the moves he had when he gave Hulk that work. The rest of the fighting he just stood there and swatting avengers like flys

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
@Groot u good breh?

giphy.webp

I am Groot!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm still laughing at the fact that Thanos whooped hulk azz so bad....hulk didn't wanna come back!!!
:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

Avengers: Infinity War opened with a brutal fight between the Hulk and Thanos. While the Hulk initially had the upper hand, the Mad Titan quickly overpowers him and essentialy beats him into such a state of fear that the Hulk has no interest in coming out to play later on in the film. This sharply contrasted with the amount of Hulk we saw in Thor: Ragnarok, where Bruce Banner largely took the backseat.

Speaking at an event for the Smithsonian Associates this past week, the Russos were asked about their decision to keep Banner from transforming into the Hulk during the climatic battle. Joe Russo explained that while he and his brother are huge fans of the Hulk, they felt the audience had grown accustomed to Banner Hulking out at the last minute and saving the day.

Therefore, the brothers decided to turn this expectation its head and instead self-empower Bruce Banner, putting him in a situation where he must rely on his own skills and intuition to face Thanos and his forces, rather than those of the Hulk. Joe Russo had the following to say about Banner not being able to rely on the Hulk to save him this time:

We have to be careful with the character of Banner. Because if every time he's in trouble Hulk saves him, Hulk becomes the hero and he becomes whiny. We wanted to force Banner to be the hero.
The Russos also explained that the Hulk's appearance in trailers in the battle of Wakanda was a deliberate misdirection to prevent people from figuring out the movie's final act. They sought to keep fans continuously guessing about how those events would unfold in Wakanda, a true testament to their extreme efforts to spoil as little of Infinity War as possible before the film arrived in theaters.

So there you have it! Hulk was never planned to have a role in the latter part of the movie, and the focus was always on having Banner fight as himself. Be sure to share your thoughts below about the amount of Hulk vs Bruce Banner in Avengers: Infinity War, and your predictions on Banner/Hulk's arc in Avengers 4.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
How come some of y'all hate Black Widow so much? :pachaha:

Maaaaan Fucc that hoe and any bytch ass who love her. It should’ve been her instead of vis. I mean Blindness getting poked up like a knife rack . Dumb thot “haii yaii’d” her way to defeating the Black Order :scust:

bytch better die a worse death that Loki. Wanna see her brains pop the top like jack in the box .. Fucc her

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ask yourself something on the pages would t'challa offer to repair the winter soldier or harbour an international fugitive just cuz? They didnt even feel the need to give his fans a scene where rogers explains the stakes and he realizes the implications for wakanda and his ppl. Just a character moment wouldnt be too much would it? We just get "i know a guy" and bam! hes strutting to battle like a robot given instructions. When they were faced with the intruders he basically shared speech time with his guests rather than take charge like a king. If you cant see how the character is regressing each outing thats on you. :mjlol:at cussing me over my opinion though. How old are you?
I said fukk your review because your trying to turn shyt racial

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I said fukk your review because your trying to turn shyt racial
Tony and cap already have pet ****** that are paper thin in characterisation and will do anything asked of them without hesitation. Panther had his own arc in CW and crushed buildings doing so. His solo flick was already commissioned when IW was filming. Hes his own established character not an extention of someone else. Yet you wouldnt know with the choices he has made on steve rogers behalf because they never clue us in on his motivation he just does it because captain america needs it.. Thats servitude, the character happens to black like falcon,like heimdall and like rhodey before him who were all the so called "best friends" of a white protagonist but really just followed orders.

He was a cameo in wakanda never having a hero moment whilst thor did given the conclusion of the movie will be benched for a large part of p4

how is it not racial?

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Though we have been told to manage our expectations when it comes to the official title of the fourth Avengers movie, fans are still very curious to know what it is. Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo have previously told us not to expect the big reveal any time soon, but the brothers have now given us a lot more to go on.

First off, you can forget about "Avengers: Endgame."

This became one of the most popular theories after Doctor Strange's "we're in the endgame now" line to Tony Stark in Infinity War, but during an interview with Uproxx, the filmmakers revealed that the title is never spoken by anyone in the movie.

Is the title of the fourth Avengers ever spoken in Infinity War?

Joe Russo: No.

Okay, because people have been looking for clues in the dialogue.

Anthony Russo: It’s certainly grounded in the narrative that we have been following throughout the MCU – very well grounded…
In a separate interview with ComicBook.com, Joe claims that none of the guesses he's seen so far have been right - however, "Avengers: Forever" has been the closest. He then jokes that the actual title is "The Avengers: Almost Forever."

The director went on to state that fans shouldn't expect anything close to a direct adaptation of an established Marvel Comics arc for Avengers 4.

"I don't think there are any comics that correlate to it. I think we're in pretty fresh territory with Avengers 4. If anything, I think it's interesting after to go back and look at some of the Marvel films and view them through a different lens. But I can't think of any comics in particular that would have value."
So, no massive reveals here, but The Russos have certainly given us a bit more to chew on! Be sure to share your updated theories on the title with us in the usual place.

I got a feeling its gonna be called

Avengers Assemble.. its a very grounded title

which is a line that was never technically spoken in the films and with the breakup and the fact they have to come together as a full team to beat thanos...

edit: been looking at various avengers titles across the comics and cartoon titles..

Avengers No More can also be a title since Tony and Steve die.. and then P4 Avenges will be the Next Avengers

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I got a feeling its gonna be called

Avengers Assemble..

which is a line that was never technically spoken in the films and with the breakup and the fact they have to come together as a full team to beat thanos...

I'm just waiting for Tony or Cap to drop that line :wow:

Then they can do their 360 shot with the Avengers theme going :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ask yourself something on the pages would t'challa offer to repair the winter soldier or harbour an international fugitive just cuz? They didnt even feel the need to give his fans a scene where rogers explains the stakes and he realizes the implications for wakanda and his ppl. Just a character moment wouldnt be too much would it? We just get "i know a guy" and bam! hes strutting to battle like a robot given instructions. When they were faced with the intruders he basically shared speech time with his guests rather than take charge like a king. If you cant see how the character is regressing each outing thats on you. :mjlol:at cussing me over my opinion though. How old are you?

Respectfully

I get what you’re trying to say....

But I think it’s like this.

There’s is a huge difference from “OFFER” and “ASKED for help”

BP didn’t offer to help The Avengers, as I would assume it was understood, Cap saw he needed help. He has a rapport and mutual respect with Black Panther (as we saw at the end of Cap 3 after credits).

So they obviously have contact and he asked for help. By that alone (whether on pages, cartoon, and as we see movie) yes of course he would help.

And yes, I guess they could’ve gave fans a scene where Rogers explains stuff, but then we’d fall into that complaint/trolling that some of the coli dudes love to throw out there about “Marvel spoon feeding you that drizzle” or how “it’s treating you like you’re not smart enough to comprehend” or etc. type shyt.

Na, we really don’t need that scene and I think after it’s been once explained who Thanos is and what he plans to do, we really don’t need to see ever few scenes when someone new comes in the mix someone has to re-explain both to character and audience “what’s going on”

And if he is trying to protect Wakanda, knowing what’s at stake (again with no extra explanation needed as the audience already knows and sees it) why wouldn’t he help? I mean “an alien madman is coming to earth to acquire something that will kill not only you but your countrymen,” who is really going to sit on the sidelines of that?

When aliens with powerful weapons and armies arrive at your doorstep, all that “grand standing I’M THE BIG KING” shyt kinda takes a backseat. The Black Order arriving was a declaration of war it was more about protecting the city and preparing for battle

No one regressed, but it wasn’t the time for hubris either