The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I heard the seats be shaking and shyt :ohhh: what was this movie like?
yeah in space and stuff it was cool cuz the whole theater you hear the jet sounds all around you and the water was cool

on some of the action scenes the whole row be rocking back and forth, you watch the row in front of you it's like a roller coaster almost. the rocking was so much it was kinda distracting sometimes

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Read all the infinity series after seeing the flick. Are we gonna see Adam warlock? Wasn’t that his peoples in GOTG2? What about magmus and goddess? Goddess way worse then Thanos. All this shyt would be lit on film.

Chef

All Star
Daps
A brilliant piece of camera work also takes place during that scene when it zooms in on Wanda's reaction

0:12

The Russo's talked about how they like to go handheld on camera shots sometimes in order to ground characters more, and I think that's what happened here. It's a shaky, handheld camera shot which distills the feeling of panic and shock in the audience as well

When the DVD comes out, that will be the new “In” gif. :wow:

She fell just shy of twenty minutes with a total of 19:30.

:laff::russ::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen this, I have stayed away from this thread and reviews so i honestly hope this flick isnt being touted as the greatest thing ever.

They got thanos right, he was everything i expected. The action was tight and the meeting of gotg (with thor) and the exchanges with ironman/strange/spidey was well done. But i wasnt a fan of most of the rest, it was aight but not the next level shyt expected. Easily the worse russo offering for me.

- For one the comedy as per usual it was ill-timed, ill-placed and in abundance. It had the starwars effect where because they are cracking jokes in what should be a crisis it killed any element of danger. -2ndly wakanda or more to the point t'challa. Hes basically a butler on call to service steve's every need. By bringing vision they brought unnecessary trouble to wakanda but t'challa doesnt even bat an eye lid. His motives and characterisation are unknown he just bends to steve's every demand because hes captain america.

Worst part is he was a cameo in his own kingdom. When shuri was being attacked i thought hed make the save.....nope. When rogers and falcon radioed for someone to protect vision i thought he would display some badassery..... Nope. I dont want to say disney baited and switched like with finn but that is not the kind of representation fans of BP had in mind at all.. I know thor is powerful and all but him running rough shot just screamed white supremacy. Then before we could breath they are setting up the arrival of the most powerful character which is another blonde haired blue eyed character.

-Deaths, outside of loki (who i always found overated) the deaths had no impact.

-dumb contrivances that defy logic, star lord smacking mantis's hand in a fit if rage and essentially helping thanos:snoop:. Strange giving thanos the time stone that will destroy the universe to save tony's life....for no other reason other than the fact hes the main character of the MCU. Totally took me out of it

As a dude that wasnt a fan of thor and the new direction of GOTG the fact they got heavy burn made this a worse experience

6.5/10

Thanos made this movie for me.Marvel finally got a dope villain on their hands

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I feel like we've finally just scratched the surface with Thor. Like they just figured out his potential between ragnarok and this and Hemsworth has grown into the role. Like Thor 1 and 2 and him in the first 2 avengers he was the glaring weak link to me. Though in fairness i hated cap the way whedon wrote him as well. He didn't become interesting until winter soldier.

But,I feel done with iron man and cap. But Thor? Give me more films.