The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

teacher

All Star
Daps
Anyone else feel like they nerfed thanos a little? With out the gauntlet he might be able to give them that work, i felt they made him depend to much on the stones. Oh yeah black panther is still clearly the best super hero movie ever i feel the drop off will be huge with this one.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fukk that guys review, i stopped reading when he called black panther a butler
Ask yourself something on the pages would t'challa offer to repair the winter soldier or harbour an international fugitive just cuz? They didnt even feel the need to give his fans a scene where rogers explains the stakes and he realizes the implications for wakanda and his ppl. Just a character moment wouldnt be too much would it? We just get "i know a guy" and bam! hes strutting to battle like a robot given instructions. When they were faced with the intruders he basically shared speech time with his guests rather than take charge like a king. If you cant see how the character is regressing each outing thats on you. :mjlol:at cussing me over my opinion though. How old are you?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
31582387_1758331780926190_4651272212303577088_n.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone else feel like they nerfed thanos a little? With out the gauntlet he might be able to give them that work, i felt they made him depend to much on the stones. Oh yeah black panther is still clearly the best super hero movie ever i feel the drop off will be huge with this one.

giphy.gif

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea of course and i understand because his comic self is so strong that he could wipe this team on a regular day without power ups or a squad. Thats why i appreciated the hulk beat down cause it was a nod to his fighting skill and strength before they toned him down and made him like a video game final boss.

Thanos would never send goons alone to get something as powerful as the infinity gems since he dont trust anybody and im guessing thanos in his armor was a cgi nightmare because he couldve used it for that thor axe to the chest or the iron man scratch. Dude just wanted to show his arms off with the new jewelry

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It was dope how they killed people we know are having sequels and we still felt for it
when it was Bucky i was like cool "what a tragic character till the end". But when you saw the likes of spiderman, starlord and panther it was obvious what was going on. I cant believe ppl actually fell for that.
So far it looks like feige and the russos sold us a bill of goods regarding deaths. Loki and anyone thor related was an easy get as there is no asgard and they arent likely to join the avengers. And I have my suspicions gomorrah's death will be reversed also

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man I really hope Thor sticks around after avengers 4 even if it is just to show up in avengers movies. I didn't really give a rat's ass about him until Ragnarok and now he's one of my favorites :mjgrin:

They can probably buy a few years until the next Avengers by saying he has to enter the Odin sleep or something to recover his strength

Edit: he also mentioned his best friend was stabbed through the heart :mjcry:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Captain America too brehs

:sadcam::to:

The heroes we need, but not the ones we deserve. :wow:

Man I really hope Thor sticks around after avengers 4 even if it is just to show up in avengers movies. I didn't really give a rat's ass about him until Ragnarok and now he's one of my favorites :mjgrin:

They can probably buy a few years until the next Avengers by saying he has to enter the Odin sleep or something to recover his strength

For real though.