The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I respectfully disagree with that friend

Martha

Running fast,clawing,high jumping and those kinetic energy punches really got you hype for a second time:francis:

It worked for me in civil war and even Black Panther still,but its treading on "meh" status. I think it's already there for me at this point. Next movie will have to show more to take him to next level.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Running fast,clawing,high jumping and those kinetic energy punches really got you hype for a second time:francis:

It worked for me in civil war and even Black Panther still,but its treading on "meh" status. I think it's already there for me at this point. Next movie will have to show more to take him to next level.

I mean..... I get you but unless you’re Green Lantern......

Everytime you fight it’s gonna be pretty much the same thing when using your tech and skill set.

I don’t think anyone should be minimized or penalize for that

Martha

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I mean..... I get you but unless you’re Green Lantern......

Everytime you fight it’s gonna be pretty much the same thing when using your tech and skill set.

I don’t think anyone should be minimized or penalize for that

Martha

I don't neccesarily mean Iron Man style tech,when I say tech. Moreso in the vain of Batman and Blade and high tech weapons,not high on cgi.

scenes like this are why Blade is still the goat of this shyt:wow:. They have done pretty good letting have BP have that same kind of mean streak at least when he is in battle mode,hopefully they maintaint that. I'm okay with him killing a few people,may be even neccesary as they've watered down his character maybe a little too much,making him to inviting and forgiving.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got back from my 2nd viewing.

It enforced exactly how I felt. The first like 75% of the movie is just meh,uneven,pacing issues, pretty boring action set pieces and wasted time on boring sub plots.

But once the film gets to that 3rd act :wow: the action and emotions kick in and it’s almost flawless. Like god damn that thanos titan fight is a goat level scene. And when he arrives at wakanda the horror vibe is incredible. Great stuff.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
im glad they didn't,this movie highlighted how boring Tchallas current powers,skill set,fighting ability and gadgets really are. Next movie they need to go back to the drawing board and revamp now that they know his character is a hit. Im hoping for either much better technological gadgets,or much better,brutal fight choregraphy grounded in reality with very little cgi.
They had perfect with civil war. Need to get away from the gadgets and go back to that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't neccesarily mean Iron Man style tech,when I say tech. Moreso in the vain of Batman and Blade and high tech weapons,not high on cgi.

scenes like this are why Blade is still the goat of this shyt:wow:. They have done pretty good letting have BP have that same kind of mean streak at least when he is in battle mode,hopefully they maintaint that. I'm okay with him killing a few people,may be even neccesary as they've watered down his character maybe a little too much,making him to inviting and forgiving.

No I got you with the tech.

But I was just saying other than Green Lantern no other hero really switches it up too much

Superman still and always flys, kick, punch, eye beams.

Spider-Man always flips, swings, webshoots

Hulk always punches and smash

Flash always runs and punches

Hawkeye and Green Arrow always shoots arrows.

It’s the same thing but thats what we love cuz it’s them being them

Martha

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

It enforced exactly how I felt. The first like 75% of the movie is just meh,uneven,pacing issues, pretty boring action set pieces and wasted time on boring sub plots.

But once the film gets to that 3rd act :wow: the action and emotions kick in and it’s almost flawless. Like god damn that thanos titan fight is a goat level scene. And when he arrives at wakanda the horror vibe is incredible. Great stuff.

I'm really curious about what subplots you felt were unnecessary. The last third of the film doesn't work if the first 2/3rds didn't happen.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm really curious about what subplots you felt were unnecessary. The last third of the film doesn't work if the first 2/3rds didn't happen.
Alright I’ll revise my statement about wasted time. Wrong phrase to use. I just mean I found them tedious to watch but youre right the chess pieces needed to be moved around I just didn’t find it entertaining to watch.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
No I got you with the tech.

But I was just saying other than Green Lantern no other hero really switches it up too much

Superman still and always flys, kick, punch, eye beams.

Spider-Man always flips, swings, webshoots

Hulk always punches and smash

Flash always runs and punches

Hawkeye and Green Arrow always shoots arrows.

It’s the same thing but thats what we love cuz it’s them being them

Martha

True,but you have to admit theres a way to make those things look cool and be memorable,and ways to come off as generic and repetetive.
You just explained alot of these characters have flopped by failing to reinvent themselves.
And directors not being clever enough to show them using those feats in ways we never thought of,or saw on big screen.
Spiderman on the top of the list as he has been swinging and flipping in about 6 movies.
Superman boring and predictable as well.
Great fight choregraphy will always be timeless and memorable:wow:
As well as introduction of new gadgets and upgrades are enjoyable for fans,and the possibilities are pretty much endless with Black Panther.
So that kinetic energy better not be the best they can think of over the course of the next few movies. He should have at least 3 or 4 more new tricks up his sleeve by then.

I see what your saying though,but alot of those characters are getting by on us loving the people who play the characters,or loving the characters themselves. But they get exposed once the movie sucks or we hate the actor who plays them. You still remember the great fight scenes and creative displays of power in these movies,no matter how wack the movie is. Black Panthers going to need some of those scenes,he has 0 in his own movie.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
True,but you have to admit theres a way to make those things look cool and be memorable,and ways to come off as generic and repetetive.
You just explained alot of these characters have flopped by failing to reinvent themselves.
And directors not being clever enough to show them using those feats in ways we never thought of,or saw on big screen.
Spiderman on the top of the list as he has been swinging and flipping in about 6 movies.
Superman boring and predictable as well.
Great fight choregraphy will always be timeless and memorable:wow:
As well as introduction of new gadgets and upgrades are enjoyable for fans,and the possibilities are pretty much endless with Black Panther.
So that kinetic energy better not be the best they can think of over the course of the next few movies. He should have at least 3 or 4 more new tricks up his sleeve by then.

I see what your saying though,but alot of those characters are getting by on us loving the people who play the characters,or loving the characters themselves. But they get exposed once the movie sucks or we hate the actor who plays them. You still remember the great fight scenes and creative displays of power in these movies,no matter how wack the movie is. Black Panthers going to need some of those scenes,he has 0 in his own movie.

Well since BP is dead.:troll:

I’m sorry you feel that way and didn’t really appreciate what he brought....

You probably won’t get that chance again!:blackmouse:

Martha

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio

I don't think I've read this viewpoint anywhere else, it's spot on and even more evident after a second viewing. You knew what was gonna happen and couldn't do shyt about it :sadcam: . Got them goosebumps as soon as he came through...or maybe that was parts of my soul turning to dust :wow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw second time in IMAX:blessed:, visuals look even better w/o having to catch every moment. Thanos still looks amazing; pacing was still good considering I knew what was coming, its really a cumulation of the entire MCU . Wish more characters got their "moment". On second watch the only thing I absolutely hated was the hulkbuster/BW fight:gucci:, could've had BP give bro that work some more.