The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen this, I have stayed away from this thread and reviews so i honestly hope this flick isnt being touted as the greatest thing ever.

They got thanos right, he was everything i expected. The action was tight and the meeting of gotg (with thor) and the exchanges with ironman/strange/spidey was well done. But i wasnt a fan of most of the rest, it was aight but not the next level shyt expected. Easily the worse russo offering for me.

- For one the comedy as per usual it was ill-timed, ill-placed and in abundance. It had the starwars effect where because they are cracking jokes in what should be a crisis it killed any element of danger. -2ndly wakanda or more to the point t'challa. Hes basically a butler on call to service steve's every need. By bringing vision they brought unnecessary trouble to wakanda but t'challa doesnt even bat an eye lid. His motives and characterisation are unknown he just bends to steve's every demand because hes captain america.

Worst part is he was a cameo in his own kingdom. When shuri was being attacked i thought hed make the save.....nope. When rogers and falcon radioed for someone to protect vision i thought he would display some badassery..... Nope. I dont want to say disney baited and switched like with finn but that is not the kind of representation fans of BP had in mind at all.. I know thor is powerful and all but him running rough shot just screamed white supremacy. Then before we could breath they are setting up the arrival of the most powerful character which is another blonde haired blue eyed character.

-Deaths, outside of loki (who i always found overated) the deaths had no impact.

-dumb contrivances that defy logic, star lord smacking mantis's hand in a fit if rage and essentially helping thanos:snoop:. Strange giving thanos the time stone that will destroy the universe to save tony's life....for no other reason other than the fact hes the main character of the MCU. Totally took me out of it

As a dude that wasnt a fan of thor and the new direction of GOTG the fact they got heavy burn made this a worse experience

6.5/10

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Strange giving thanos the time stone that will destroy the universe to save tony's life....for no other reason other than the fact hes the main character of the MCU. Totally took me out of it

Unless Starks plays a key role in the one timeline that the Avengers are successful in- which Strange foresaw.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Saw it twice more this weekend :wow:

I'm gonna let it marinate now :whew:

Can someone explain if the reality stone can kill a person? Like we saw Thanos turn Drax into blocks and Mantis into some stringy thing but then they got put back together when he left. Do they both have healing powers? Or was Thanos just fuking with Gamora while disabling those 2 so he could escape. I thought Thanos might want to let the universe decide who lives or dies but then I remember he was dropping bodies on Thor's ship and back on Gamora's planet :jbhmm:

Also the 1 time the Avengers won out of 14 million+ I felt 1 is just cliched and it should have been like 2 or 3 at least cause now every time someone fukks up everyone's just gonna be like nah that's what had to happen according to Strange :myman:. But it would have been dope if they had some other victories mixed in too so we could see some legit oh shyt that wasn't supposed to happen moments from Strange or if he confuses 2 timelines and stuff :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t think anyone that either didn’t like or felt negatively about this movie should be ridiculed.

Their opinions should be respected along with anyone else’s.

With that said, 10 years and 19 more movies in. If you still can’t at this point get down with this movie or MCU. I think as I said over and over, now would be a great jumping off point.

No need to see Antman 2.
No need to see Captain Marvel.
No need to even see Avengers 4.

And no need to even worry about anything after Phase 4.

Like it’s all good..... sometimes you gotta walk away

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also......

For people that just saw the movie.....
Still mad this movie wasn’t

Black Panther 2
Featuring The Avengers​

It was said that whoever didn’t get a lot of screen time in this movie will get more in A4.

This movie was literally being filmed when Black Panther was being filmed. Barring them putting this movie out maybe in the fall..... KILLING anything else....... logistically I’m not sure how much more they could’ve added that cast in the allotted time.

And for people who loved BP, would you really rather they sacrificed that movie by taking all their cast and resources to focus on A3 & 4, diluting BP?

Y’all gotta be reasonable

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Also......

For people that just saw the movie.....
Still mad this movie wasn’t

Black Panther 2
Featuring The Avengers​

It was said that whoever didn’t get a lot of screen time in this movie will get more in A4.

This movie was literally being filmed when Black Panther was being filmed. Barring them putting this movie out maybe in the fall..... KILLING anything else....... logistically I’m not sure how much more they could’ve added that cast in the allotted time.

And for people who loved BP, would you really rather they sacrificed that movie by taking all their cast and resources to focus on A3 & 4, diluting BP?

Y’all gotta be reasonable

im glad they didn't,this movie highlighted how boring Tchallas current powers,skill set,fighting ability and gadgets really are. Next movie they need to go back to the drawing board and revamp now that they know his character is a hit. Im hoping for either much better technological gadgets,or much better,brutal fight choregraphy grounded in reality with very little cgi.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
im glad they didn't,this movie highlighted how boring Tchallas current powers,skill set,fighting ability and gadgets really are. Next movie they need to go back to the drawing board and revamp now that they know his character is a hit. Im hoping for either much better technological gadgets,or much better,brutal fight choregraphy grounded in reality with very little cgi.

I respectfully disagree with that friend

Martha

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Oh shyt thor’s hammer handle shouldve vanished since it was groot but its such a dope weapon. Plant the whole ask and groot grows into the world tree or some shyt

There should be a hundred little groots sprouting up every time a piece of him falls off into dirt,they cheated with the whole growing a new groot thing:pachaha:

Every little Groot twig that fell onto the rich soil of Wakanda should create another groot:wow: