The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw it.

Overall impressions were positive. I LOVED how Thanos wrecked shop from beginning to end. Just straight posterizing the heroes and made Hulk his bytch.

I like how they made one of the LEAST popular MCU heroes the MVP. They did a great job with Thor.

Thor and Star Lord need to be the duo in the next Thor movie ala Thor/Hulk in Ragnarok.

Of course everyone who knows me knows i’m mainly in it for Black Panther. And even though his screen time was short, I felt he was handled very well. He wasn’t nerfed and he was given respect by all the heroes who set foot in his Kingdom. Fiege needs to send Ryan Coogler a HEFTY thank you bag for casting Danai, Leticia, and Winston because scenes really soar whenever they are featured.

With that said as I was watching the movie I couldn’t help but be made aware of how little, besides Panther, I actually CARED about any of the characters. I didn’t feel anything at all for Tony’s plight and he started the MCU. Wasn’t hit hard by any of the deaths besides Panther, and even though the ending was VERY well done (gotta love an ending that has everyone else in the theater looking like:mjcry:) I wasn’t caught up in anticipation for AV4.

So I know now that I won’t be seeing anymore solo movies in theaters besides BP and Dr. Strange sequels (Cumberbatch is probably the B E S T example of MCU casting next to RDJ and Chadwicke) the rest i’ll Just catch on Netflix whenever i’m Having a boring day.
To me I think the movie would have been better if they just left Wakanda out of it.

Agree with this tweet.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Thanos was so gangster even Hulk bytched up and refused to get angry and fight him :russ: Bruce Banner was like cmon Hulk, he was like Noo...

Vision died twice and no one tried to stop the second one. I was like WTF!
Wanda tried to stop him and was like "No!! :damn:" but Thanos hit with her with a smooth backhand.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And y'all would have whined about how wakanda wasn't in IW.:manny:
I would've.
My complaint is that there wasn't enough black panther. I wanted to see him go one on one with black dwarf for an extended fight scene like in the comics.
People asking that he be left out probably don't read the comics. You can make 700 mill just off the strength of comicbook fans( and the people they bring along) alone. So there is no reason to cater to casual fans. Their dollars are just icing on the cake.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Finished watching this a few minutes ago......god damn...this film :mjlol:it's decent but bloody he'll, Ultron is a straight jobber...
The Black Widow/Bruce Banner romance :hhh:

Vision :francis:

The first Avengers....I love even more :yeshrug:
What does Jobber mean? , i've been seeing this word alot in the forums lately. I assume it's some british slang or maybe west african.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio

1524852908infThor.png

The Gawd :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What does Jobber mean? , i've been seeing this word alot in the forums lately. I assume it's some british slang or maybe west african.

Jobber wrestling slang... like Brooklyn Brawler was a jobber... Like a patsy someone who gets beat up easily for the sake of the story...:ld:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've.
My complaint is that there wasn't enough black panther. I wanted to see him go one on one with black dwarf for an extended fight scene like in the comics.
People asking that he be left out probably don't read the comics. You can make 700 mill just off the strength of comicbook fans( and the people they bring along) alone. So there is no reason to cater to casual fans. Their dollars are just icing on the cake.

They did have have snuff black dwarf ala the comics, but that was a blur (and doesn't injury him badly). You're right, they really could've added another 45 seconds at minimum to build up that sequence to at least give BP his "moment' in the film, especially after the war chant and subsequent sprint to face the outriders. That def would've been more interesting than the meh hulk-buster fight.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They did have have snuff black dwarf ala the comics, but that was a blur (and doesn't injury him badly). You're right, they really could've added another 45 seconds at minimum to build up that sequence to at least give BP his "moment' in the film, especially after the war chant and subsequent sprint to face the outriders. That def would've been more interesting than the meh hulk-buster fight.
Yeah, i actually blinked and missed that in the theater. I saw for the first time in someones gif online.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I hope lo ki is dead and stays that way, never liked him. Only fangirls are crying about bringing him back. Someone please tell me hes not signed on for more movies.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Still find it funny how the dude got his right eye back thanks to Rocket :russ:
On the low, Infinity War kinda makes Ragnarok pointless to a certain degree:lolbron:
Well according to the writers, half of the crew managed to escape when Thanos attacked the ship. So Valkyrie and the rest of the supporting characters are still alive..