The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A4 coming out in May 2019....Spider-Man 2 comes out in July 2019

How the fukk are they gonna show a trailer for Spider-Man and not completely ruin A4? :francis:

technically with IW being set 2 years after homecoming... who says spider man 2 takes place present day.. it could be after civil war like antman and wasp.. hell.. captain marvel coming 3 months before IW but its set in the 90s

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, seen it last weekend and the ending still has me shook.

I wonder where they will go from here and where every one went too?

I mean isn't Thor a god anyway, he can't bring people back :jbhmm:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
1524852908infThor.png

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I went with my aunt to see it yesterday (it was my second viewing)

She's seen quite a few of the MCU movies (more than I expected), so she was floored by the ending

She was so distraught that she didn't even notice that T'Challa was one of the people that got turned to dust :lupe:

She was especially distraught by the fact that Wakanda got messed up because she LOVED Black Panther :mjgrin:

She kept asking me spoilery questions before the film but I wasn't going to ruin it for her :mjgrin:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Spiderman got sonned like a mother fukker by Ironman :russ:

Am I alone on this? I hate the new Spiderman they got! He is bytch made! I'm a big spiderman fan but hate that new one cause he is a sucker.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
OK, I'll admit I was wrong here. I've seen this movie 4 times. I think my initial review was based on denial. Psychologically, I was clinging to rationality in order to cope with the ending. I think I was being so stubborn in my refusal to feel any type of emotion that it made me overly critical. At least that's the story I'm sticking to.:hubie:

Based on number of rewatches and the way it holds up on rewatches, I'm upgrading my rating from a 7.5 to a 9

Here's why:
- my initial assessment that the ending was cheap was situated in light of my knowledge of who had contracts coming up and what movies had already been greenlighted. If I didn't know all of that, the ending is pretty bold and devastating.
- if I'm gonna commit to that then the moments of humor were much needed to balance out the weight of the ending
- really brilliant character moments done very deftly with a few words or action. Not easy to do

I still think
they milked Peter's death. Dude gave a speech. Even on rewatches it feels manipulative and heavy handed
and that the final battle was disappointing, particularly the lack of Wakanda tech used, but it wasn't so disappointing that it detracted from the overall accomplishment of pulling together such an epic story with so much characters so seamlessly.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I got hulk, I knew I would. I fukk with Hulk heavy *pause* and the person that said this Spider-Man sucks, this is EASILY the best Spider-Man they have gotten, and homecoming was the only Spider-Man movie that was any good. I resisted seeing homecoming until like 2 months ago because I have hated all the ones they have done so far, but I couldn’t believe how good the new one was.