The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
1524852908infThor.png

The Gawd :wow:

I got spider man

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Rocket just finally found a justifiable use for his clepto habits with other people's body parts. Might have to pursue that as a career since his whole squad is dust.

Rocket doing door to door like them nikkas trying to sell steaks out the truck.:skip:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Still find it funny how the dude got his right eye back thanks to Rocket :russ:
On the low, Infinity War kinda makes Ragnarok pointless to a certain degree:lolbron:
I kinda think the whole point of Ragnorok was so Mjolnir could be destroyed and Thor couldn't just show up and put it on Thanos's chest.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
To me I think the movie would have been better if they just left Wakanda out of it.

Agree with this tweet.

i'm calling bullshyt on this, b/c the best Black Panther action to date was in Civil War. I don't even think it's debatable. the chase in CW was better than the car chase in BP, and the 3rd act isn't gonna age well. Other than that he didn't even have that many action setpieces.

I do agree about Wakanda though. no one place outside of maybe NYC in the beginning was memorable in Infinity War. that's one of my few gripes. the locations were kinda garbage. dark ass ship, dark ass forge, orange ass planet, grey ass mountain, Wakanda.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna merge the two threads tomorrow.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Still find it funny how the dude got his right eye back thanks to Rocket :russ:
On the low, Infinity War kinda makes Ragnarok pointless to a certain degree:lolbron:

Cosmetically - I kind of agree.:ehh:

In terms of character development for Thor and Hulk - nah. They both came out with more depth than they had when they went in.:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
movie won't come close to panther numbers, because its not original

the story isn't original
Movie is 80 percent action sequences that go on for too long with generic villains
Nobody remembers red skulls pointless to put him in there other than look remember him
The comedy was too much, and the jokes were bad and tried too hard, like when batista was standing still talking about he's invincible

I'm pretty sure they had this script wrote before the black panther movie, because they rehashed too much stuff, t'challa already died in the first black panther, making him disappear was just dumb especially when its so many useless characters like war machine, black widow, etc

this will probably mark the end of the comic book era, its just too much crammed in
thanos motivations make zero sense, the universe has no limit and is infinite, plus with the stones he could create unlimited resources

he was able to control reality before the last battles, but he still squaring up when he could've just turned everyone to bubbles

movie was trash to be honest, the cosmic is goofy and stupid, doesn't fit in outside of comic books

:patrice:

Fred.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
^ didn’t even take that post seriously.

Anyways I’m going to see it again Saturday and that shyt is sold out. :wow:

Looks like it has a chance to be the 4th film in history to hit $2 billion.

It’s already over $900 million without China and it comes out there on the 11th. The hype for it there has been insane. Saying it could possibly open over $200 million there.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everything else he said was on point tho :manny:

Well other than it being trash. Nah this was a solid film, but a lot just is there and feels empty. Enjoyable though.

Virtually nothing he said was on point. As far as whether or not he liked the movie :yeshrug: I don't really care about that either way. I'm talking about the ridiculous proclamations like "this won't come close to 'BP' numbers", "this marks the end of the comic book era", etc.

Fred.