The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Writers saying "avengers 4 wont fix anything" :ohhh:

So bp and homecoming 2 are taking place before infinity war?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...favorite-heroes-are-gone-for-good-8969016/amp

Kevin Fiege has went on record by saying the next Spidey movie will take place directly after the events in Infintiy War/Avengers 4. On some “let’s get back to normal” shyt.

And if u read the Buzzfeed article the Russos choose their words wisely. They said that certain characters WILL come back..just not the way “you expect it.” So i wouldn’t be surprised if the characters have some sort of cosmic PTSD shyt or maybe one if not more of the original Avengers might have to make the ultimate sacafice.

And the writers already confirmed that the scene where Thanos is talking to a young Gamura took place inside the Soul stone. So just off that you already know she is coming back some how. Same with Black Panther, Spidey, GOTG, and etc...

So just wait on it...it’s gonna be a long way to 2019 :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Fiege has went on record by saying the next Spidey movie will take place directly after the events in Infintiy War/Avengers 4. On some “let’s get back to normal” shyt.

And if u read the Buzzfeed article the Russos choose their words wisely. They said that certain characters WILL come back..just not the way “you expect it.” So i wouldn’t be surprised if the characters have some sort of cosmic PTSD shyt or maybe one if not more of the original Avengers might have to make the ultimate sacafice.

And the writers already confirmed that the scene where Thanos is talking to a young Gamura took place inside the Soul stone. So just off that you already know she is coming back some how. Same with Black Panther, Spidey, GOTG, and etc...

So just wait on it...it’s gonna be a long way to 2019 :to:
That's a way you'd(and everybody else) expect it though

Black Panther "coming back" as Shuri
Spider-Man "coming back" as Miles

:umad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, relatively speaking 2019 is right around the corner. We've waited 6 years to see Thanos on screen....it's not even really going to be a year before we see new footage because winter is when they'll start dropping promo pics and trailers for "Avengers 4".

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me I think the movie would have been better if they just left Wakanda out of it.

Agree with this tweet.

Disagree... this just empahsized the reach of Thanos and how dire it was if he met his agenda... it’s actually symbolic that most of the team died in Wakanda.... But let’s see how they do the next one before we form any final conclusions

momma

All Star
Daps
To me I think the movie would have been better if they just left Wakanda out of it.

Agree with this tweet.

:what: How would the movie have been better without Wakanda? I agree a majority of the Earth stage felt empty because the attention was on the space stuff but the Wakandan battlefield was perfect and it was dope to see Wakandans teaming up with the Avengers to fight aliens. People throwing tantrums over BP/Wakanda not getting more shine and being on some "they should have just left him out completely :sadcam:" is lame af tbh. Even Captain America barely had a role in the movie