The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Spiderman got sonned like a mother fukker by Ironman :russ:

Am I alone on this? I hate the new Spiderman they got! He is bytch made! I'm a big spiderman fan but hate that new one cause he is a sucker.

This isn't your super confident getting blow jobs from Mary Jane before going to the Daily Bugle for work Peter Parker. This teenage still learning my powers Peter Parker. It makes sense that he's awkward around everybody.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:gucci: why is this white boy from utah dropping so many n bombs? why are you laughing at his jokes?
DcO0S9fE_400x400.jpg

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He's the God of Thunder breh :stopitslime:
So he can't talk to Hel who I just googled and found out is basically the Norse knock off version of Osiris.

I'm sure the gods be talking and working together breh. He can talk to Hel and negotiate something to save earth I'm sure.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So he can't talk to Hel who I just googled and found out is basically the Norse knock off version of Osiris.

I'm sure the gods be talking and working together breh. He can talk to Hel and negotiate something to save earth I'm sure.
Hela is the MCU/Marvel version of the norse god Hel i thought. and she's dead. Plus she would've used the eternal flame and brought them back as zombies to use in conquering the 9 realms.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hela is the MCU/Marvel version of the norse god Hel i thought. and she's dead. Plus she would've used the eternal flame and brought them back as zombies to use in conquering the 9 realms.
Damn breh, Marvel really made a version of the Norse god Hel too. How many deities are in marvel stories?

Also she can only bring them back as zombies? That's whack as fukk!

Maybe Jesus could be in a marvel movie and can bring them back or something lol. Maybe even Osiris himself, fukk! They need something because I wonder where they even went too. They just disappeared like they never even existed period.

This isn't your super confident getting blow jobs from Mary Jane before going to the Daily Bugle for work Peter Parker. This teenage still learning my powers Peter Parker. It makes sense that he's awkward around everybody.

True but he's so lame he's not relateable. The other Peter Parker was at least some what relateable in the cartoons during that awkward high school stage but this one is so awkward it's like WTF!

Such a herb but maybe you're right! He is better then the Amazing Spiderman who they had skateboarding and shyt for sure but not better then Toby Maguire in the original movies.

On another note, I can't wait for the Miles Morales Spiderman to hit the big screen.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem