The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think the fans have been clamoring for characters to due for so long that marvel caved... But what you don't realize is the very characters you want gone helped build marvel into what it is today.

If rather they retire.

This. It's what made Fast & Furious 7 work. Killing Paul would've been the easy way out but they kept it classy.

It's also why David Chase didn't kill Tony. Fans were :blessed::lolbron::pachaha:for years supporting Tony but then they went :ufdup: and wanted him dead.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just read that article

I believe what they’re saying but I’m reading it differently

Ppl really did die so we can believe the deaths but obviously something in A4 will change rather it be time travel, resurrection, alternate reality, etc

There’s a reason for the past year Feige and the Russo’s have been saying A4 will change everything

I remember Feige saying the MCU will have 2 distinct periods... before A4 and after A4

I expect A4 to do something to this timeline like Days of Future Past did to X-Men’s... we just don’t know how yet but I expect the BARF technology to play a key role as well as the quantum realm seeing as the quantum realm factors into both Cap Marvel and Ant-Man/Wasp movies

I agree. I think post A4 will be a completely different universe. It makes so much sense

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
i can finally join this thread after tonight...:blessed:

aight so first things first...before i comb through every page of this thread...what/who was the signal that Nick Fury sent out before he "died"????

:feedme::feedme::feedme:

Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel

latest

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The staff at Vulture had a discussion as to whether or not Thanos was sexy.
  • Positive attributes include his general looks (deep set eyes, broad jaw, muscular body, etc), his determinedness and his willingness to show emotion.
  • One person said he's not relationship material due to him wanting to commit genocide but they would still take him to the bar.
  • The purple skin had some divided. Others thought his chin was distracting but one person said they'd too busy lost in his eyes or staring at his chest to notice.

:dwillhuh::pachaha::deadmanny:

PY2dU3N.png
H9GnlCp.png
wR6c1ra.png
Handsome Thanos!
ZdOKSpF.png