The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
i can finally join this thread after tonight...:blessed:

aight so first things first...before i comb through every page of this thread...what/who was the signal that Nick Fury sent out before he "died"????

:feedme::feedme::feedme:
Captain Marvel
brie-larson-captain-marvel1-ht-mem-180420_hpEmbed_5x7_992.jpg

Her solo movie is coming out next year before Avengers 4. It's set in the 90s, so leading theories is that she is off world somewhere when Nick Fury sends the distress signal and she's coming back to earth for Avengers 4.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Captain Marvel
brie-larson-captain-marvel1-ht-mem-180420_hpEmbed_5x7_992.jpg

Her solo movie is coming out next year before Avengers 4. It's set in the 90s, so leading theories is that she is off world somewhere when Nick Fury sends the distress signal and she's coming back to earth for Avengers 4.

:bow:

i like this one a lot....thought it was better than BP imo...but i'm just callin it movie for movie....

still confused about the timeline for bucky tho.....wouldn't BP have to come before Winter Soldier??...:patrice:

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right? He basically confirmed that thing is rediculously powerful on Knowhere. Easily the most broken stone. That's the only plot hole I'm beefing with at this point; why not just use the reality stone on Titan to turn everyone into silly string like Thanos did to Mantis? No need for theatrical moon tossing shyt right?
Yup. It's been established that Thanos likes a fight.
From a cinematic perspective though, where's the fun in watching Thanos turn all adversaries to bubbles and string? :mjlol: I don't think of those kinds of things as plot holes- it's like the LotR and the giant eagles- why not just use them to drop the ring into the volcano?:mjlol: - but I guess you could.:yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yup. It's been established that Thanos likes a fight.
From a cinematic perspective though, where's the fun in watching Thanos turn all adversaries to bubbles and string? :mjlol: I don't think of those kinds of things as plot holes- it's like the LotR and the giant eagles- why not just use them to drop the ring into the volcano?:mjlol: - but I guess you could.:yeshrug:
I forgot the reason but the books explain why the birds couldn't do that:jbhmm:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:bow:

i like this one a lot....thought it was better than BP imo...but i'm just callin it movie for movie....

still confused about the timeline for bucky tho.....wouldn't BP have to come before Winter Soldier??...:patrice:
BP takes place a week after Civil War, IIRC. Infinity War takes place two years after that

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
BP takes place a week after Civil War, IIRC. Infinity War takes place two years after that

but bucky had his arm in WS....i'm gettin confused by when bucky got his arm and then had the fallout with Captain America before they rekindled their friendship....:patrice:

Last edited: