The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The score was weak in this besides the occasional avengers theme being played :ld:Cap WS, Im1, Avengers1, Guardijans, and Black Panther have the best scores

Score is dope, it’s just more subdued. I played it non stop for the last 2 days.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Movie is legit killin people

'Avengers: Infinity War' Fan Dies During Movie From Suspected Heart Attack

The statement that Avengers:Infinity War is seriously affecting Marvel fans has just taken on a tragic new context, with this story of a moviegoer who died during a recent screening of the film.

Times of India (via Digital Spy) reports that forty-three-year-old Peddapasupula Baasha was watching Infinity War in the Indian city of Proddatur, during its May Day celebrations, and was found unresponsive by staff after the film ended. Police and medical personnel deemed cardiac arrest as the likely cause of death; Mr. Baasha's body is being examined post-mortem, as an ongoing case.

Clearly this is a tragic loss of life, but it will inevitably only add to the massive cultural mythos that already surrounds Avengers: Infinity War. The film is just knocking out one box office record after another, passing Star Wars: The Force Awakens as the fastest domestic earner; crushed Fate of the Furious' global opening recordby $100M; for a total haul of over $800 million worldwide, in just about a week of release.

Warning: Avengers: Infinity WarSpoilers Follow!

In term of the film's content: the dark tale of Thanos' mission to collect the Infinity Stones, and the dark deed he ultimately uses it for (killing half of the characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe) has genuinely affected viewers all over the world. It's fair to say that Marvel Studios and The Russo Bros. have put an Empire Strikes Back-sized hole in the hearts of an entire generation of fans, many of whom have never had to take on such an intense cinematic loss.

Whether the intensity of Avengers: Infinity War had anything to do with Peddapasupula Baasha's death or not is a question that only god may know for sure. What we can say, based on the fact that an entire theater of moviegoers didn't seem to notice, is that he passed in relative peace, in what some may say was not that bad of a venue, if not surrounded by loved ones and friends. It's a shame if he never got to see the ending of the movie - and it will definitely be a shame that doesn't get to see how it all turns out in Avengers 4, next year.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I saw this on Sunday but took some time to read thread before posting cause I know brehs always repeat the same shyt & ask shyt that's been answered multiple times,I try to avoid that :lolbron: I'ma see it again either today or Sunday.

shyt was fire, my only gripes is personal little nitpick shyt that doesn't change how good a movie it was. Wanted more of the Black Order but I understand they aren't meant to be having a huge role in this. Didn't give a fukk about Red Skull despite it tying up a loose end. I'd have rather had the keeper be ANY cosmic entity we haven't seen, for no other reason but to see them on screen. Wanted more BP but he was fire when he was onscreen. Never gave a fukk about Thor so even though the scenes were great I always wanted to be watching another character, like getting good p*ssy imagining it's a different chick. Just minor shyt.

I say top 3 MCU movie out the ones I've fully seen off jump. Not gonna be able to fully judge til I get this and Panther on DVD. Thanos put in work from beginning to end literally. Thought they handled that big ass roster well & the action/humor/drama ratio was on point. I actually loved how this shyt ended, people was out there heartbroke while I :lolbron: with a little "Panther, Spidey, hate that it had to be you." & even though I know they coming back in some way, shape or form it didn't have any negative impact on the shyt happening, that Spidey shyt was :ohlawd:. I was against them not using the Mistress Death motivation initially but I was really pleased with how they fleshed him out more as a character & his interactions with Gamora were solid. Doc Strange & Ebon Maw :whew:. I was :mjlol: :russ: with the introduction of bytchmade Hulk, I loved it. This thread got me :deadmanny: at Wong. Since I've never liked Vision I was mad he got away but how Thanos :troll: him at the end made for it all.

I got nothing REALLY bad to say about this movie after first watch.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
One thing I don't get is the post-credits scene after Ultron. Did it really take Thanos three years to get two stones but less than a day to get the other 4?

Or did that scene happen at a later date than the Ultron events?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Thanos_Snappy.png

Daps
:bow:
still confused about the timeline for bucky tho.....wouldn't BP have to come before Winter Soldier??...:patrice:

WS showed Buckys resurgence, he was hypnotized and part of hydra, he saved cap and went off the grid at the end.

Civil War put him back on the map after he was framed for Tchakas death. at the end of civil war cap took him to Wakanda to get his mind freed from hypnosis. Hence Captain America in infinity war "I know a place"

And the end of black panther they showed him waking up free of whatever spell was in him.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Ok and.....how does that change the fact that the U.S. Government are most likely the ones responsible?

Oh right it doesnt..you just want a sob story
I don't see why any of what you are saying has to do with turning 9/11 into a joke meme. I lived in the city and I'm fine with it but that doesn't mean everyone should be. You make those kinda jokes you just gotta deal with the repercussions and accept that you're wrong... Even if it's just jokes... Even if it's jokes made to enlighten

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

"Whether the intensity of Avengers: Infinity War had anything to do with Peddapasupula Baasha's death or not is a question that only god may know for sure. What we can say, based on the fact that an entire theater of moviegoers didn't seem to notice, is that he passed in relative peace, in what some may say was not that bad of a venue, if not surrounded by loved ones and friends. It's a shame if he never got to see the ending of the movie - and it will definitely be a shame that doesn't get to see how it all turns out in Avengers 4, next year."

Couldn't even make a joke after reading this shyt, especially the underlined. Went and clicked this shyt like "this can't be real."
:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Right? He basically confirmed that thing is rediculously powerful on Knowhere. Easily the most broken stone. That's the only plot hole I'm beefing with at this point; why not just use the reality stone on Titan to turn everyone into silly string like Thanos did to Mantis? No need for theatrical moon tossing shyt right?

Has a short range of use from what I understand

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One thing I don't get is the post-credits scene after Ultron. Did it really take Thanos three years to get two stones but less than a day to get the other 4?

Or did that scene happen at a later date than the Ultron events?

the Russos said that scene is stupid and doesn't exist to them ... I'm looking for the article