The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read that article

I believe what they’re saying but I’m reading it differently

Ppl really did die so we can believe the deaths but obviously something in A4 will change rather it be time travel, resurrection, alternate reality, etc

There’s a reason for the past year Feige and the Russo’s have been saying A4 will change everything

I remember Feige saying the MCU will have 2 distinct periods... before A4 and after A4

I expect A4 to do something to this timeline like Days of Future Past did to X-Men’s... we just don’t know how yet but I expect the BARF technology to play a key role as well as the quantum realm seeing as the quantum realm factors into both Cap Marvel and Ant-Man/Wasp movies

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One more thing.... Watching this movie at 2 different theaters with 2 totally different types of crowds, made realize that the type of crowd you watch the movie with, will affect part of your perception of said movie.

When I saw it Friday morning, everyone I the theater was knowledgeable in regards to all of the characters, and were mostly #marvelset. Everyone clapped and cheered when Thor touched down in Wakanda. The experience was :wow:

Then I went to see it Tuesday in a hood spot. :snoop: energy totally different. A lot of the people there only saw black panther and didn't really know what the fukk was going on :dead:

When Black Panther turned to ash, the nikka behind me mumbled "Oh shyt, they just killed Wakanda" :ohhh:

This one lady was bytching and complaining about not enough Wakanda and she thought the movie was Black Panther 2 :usure:.

Nobody knew who Dr Strange was :mindblown: Babies crying, people having full convo's on their phone. nikka behind me called Gamora "green shorty" so many times, I thought that was her name by the time she got killed :snoop:

I have to go see this again if nothing else than to get that crowd energy out of my system. :scust:

You gotta be embellishing a bit here breh because this shyt is funny as fukk :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the racc00n legit is my favorite character in the MCU outside of BP

I used to be a DC Stan, it's over I'm switching sides it's a wrap :francis:

Y'all in the film room do realize you can watch movies from any studio? It's not really an either or :pachaha:

Anyway, I saw this again the other night. What was people saying about Cap going toe to toe with Thanos? That never happened. Cap was using all his strength to disallow Thanos from closing the gauntlet and he got shrugged off like a cornerback trying to tackle Earl Campbell. :pachaha:

The only ones who went toe to toe with Thanos were Doctor Strange and Thor... as it should be.. :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Y'all in the film room do realize you can watch movies from any studio? It's not really an either or :pachaha:

Anyway, I saw this again the other night. What was people saying about Cap going toe to toe with Thanos? That never happened. Cap was using all his strength to disallow Thanos from closing the gauntlet and he got shrugged off like a cornerback trying to tackle Earl Campbell. :pachaha:

The only ones who went toe to toe with Thanos were Doctor Strange and Thor... as it should be.. :manny:
And Iron Man...

Daps
Just read that article

I believe what they’re saying but I’m reading it differently

Ppl really did die so we can believe the deaths but obviously something in A4 will change rather it be time travel, resurrection, alternate reality, etc

There’s a reason for the past year Feige and the Russo’s have been saying A4 will change everything

I remember Feige saying the MCU will have 2 distinct periods... before A4 and after A4

I expect A4 to do something to this timeline like Days of Future Past did to X-Men’s... we just don’t know how yet but I expect the BARF technology to play a key role as well as the quantum realm seeing as the quantum realm factors into both Cap Marvel and Ant-Man/Wasp movies

The bolded is my guess for it. If the screen writers are so adamant about the deaths being real what if the heroes truly loss but have an opportunity to save the lives lost in a reality they can never be apart of? The avengers we’ve been following would still exist and technically save the day but forever have that loss of life in their reality. After Avengers 4 we follow the reality that was saved w/ many similarities but some differences as well.m (different actors playing the same character)

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You gotta be embellishing a bit here breh because this shyt is funny as fukk :mjlol:

I could've kept going:snoop: they ain't know shyt about the infinity stones. Even when hulk got the beats in the opening, the crowd was :ld:like they thought that was just an ordinary fight scene. But Then again, people were still coming inside so it was hard to even get into it. Loki might as well have been a random asgardian because Nobody gave a fukk about him.

The only time the crowd became somewhat into it was When they first showed Wakanda. Nobody got the jokes. Nobody even knew who the winter soldier was... shyt was :scusthov:

Maybe 5% of the people there were true fans but like me, didn't show any enthusiasm for fear of the people around us being on some :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Right..

Thanos gave everyone a fair shot to whoop his ass even if he had stones on deck

He didn’t even use some of the stones in a fight until Strange started hittin him with magic and even then he went light on em

I don't think he was going light on Strange. Doc Strange is just that nikka. Master of the mystical arts plehboi :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what was stopping ebony maw from giving thanos that work when he didn't have the stones? we saw other people could hurt him, possibly kill him, so it would make sense that a powerful telekinetic could do so also.

why would he wanna do that? Ebony Maw was down for the cause.. Thanos day one.. :ehh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For the record, technically the people who parished are gone. But because the infinity stones and infinity gauntlet is a cheat code, the possibility of resurrection exists.

The Real spoiler is the one thing that has elevated Marvel. And that's announcing movies years in advance, not to mention simply talking too much. We know spiderman 2 takes place after Avengers for so his demise in this rings hollow.

I think the fans have been clamoring for characters to due for so long that marvel caved... But what you don't realize is the very characters you want gone helped build marvel into what it is today.

If rather they retire.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And Iron Man...

Stark was doing well for a minute but Thanos dropped him and it was a wrap. If it was a boxing match the ref would have stepped in. Tony took maybe 7-8 consecutive shots, helmet flying off, armor damaged, then Thanos stuck him with his own shyt. Tony was dead if Strange didn't give up the time stone. :manny: