The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
One more thing.... Watching this movie at 2 different theaters with 2 totally different types of crowds, made realize that the type of crowd you watch the movie with, will affect part of your perception of said movie.

When I saw it Friday morning, everyone I the theater was knowledgeable in regards to all of the characters, and were mostly #marvelset. Everyone clapped and cheered when Thor touched down in Wakanda. The experience was :wow:

Then I went to see it Tuesday in a hood spot. :snoop: energy totally different. A lot of the people there only saw black panther and didn't really know what the fukk was going on :dead:

When Black Panther turned to ash, the nikka behind me mumbled "Oh shyt, they just killed Wakanda" :ohhh:

This one lady was bytching and complaining about not enough Wakanda and she thought the movie was Black Panther 2 :usure:.

Nobody knew who Dr Strange was :mindblown: Babies crying, people having full convo's on their phone. nikka behind me called Gamora "green shorty" so many times, I thought that was her name by the time she got killed :snoop:

I have to go see this again if nothing else than to get that crowd energy out of my system. :scust:
Dead at green shawty :dead:

I love my people but i know exactly what kinda movie theatre you speak of lol

When I saw SAW back in 2007-2008, the young hood nikkas kept yelling "Su Wooop" when someone get killed and blood shed :mjlol: that was when Wayne dropped Driught 3 and made being a blood cool lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
no... after he killed everyone he teleported away to another planet... :beli: presumably that scene with lil gamora was like a spirit vision type of shyt...

Nah I think when he snapped the soul stone gave him a glimpse into the soul world. But yeah when he actually teleported, most think it was Gamora's world, being the paradise it is now because of what he did.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
no... after he killed everyone he teleported away to another planet... :beli: presumably that scene with lil gamora was like a spirit vision type of shyt...
oh wow. shyt had me like :dwillhuh:what am i seeing here. Those stones got some complex abilities and it was kinda hard to tell what he's using at what time. the obvious one is the reality stone. Dude just started using that shyt O.D.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Nah I think when he snapped the soul stone gave him a glimpse into the soul world. But yeah when he actually teleported, most think it was Gamora's world, being the paradise it is now because of what he did.
oh ok that kind of makes sense so I wasn't really trippin like i thought i was

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Gotta say, breh - I think the scene with young Gamora might have been inside the Soul Stone.:patrice:It had the stone's orange glow too.

Adam Warlock has lived inside it before so it's not unheard of.... :ehh:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
what was stopping ebony maw from giving thanos that work when he didn't have the stones? we saw other people could hurt him, possibly kill him, so it would make sense that a powerful telekinetic could do so also.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
dude was cheating with that reality stone though :mjlol:
Right? He basically confirmed that thing is rediculously powerful on Knowhere. Easily the most broken stone. That's the only plot hole I'm beefing with at this point; why not just use the reality stone on Titan to turn everyone into silly string like Thanos did to Mantis? No need for theatrical moon tossing shyt right?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Right? He basically confirmed that thing is rediculously powerful on Knowhere. Easily the most broken stone. That's the only plot hole I'm beefing with at this point; why not just use the reality stone on Titan to turn everyone into silly string like Thanos did to Mantis? No need for theatrical moon tossing shyt right?
Ego