The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tumblr_p825biXInE1w08uojo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p84k30CgPf1w08uojo1_400.jpg

That bottom Meme!!!

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage REALLY don’t want that smoke:lolbron:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
One more thing.... Watching this movie at 2 different theaters with 2 totally different types of crowds, made realize that the type of crowd you watch the movie with, will affect part of your perception of said movie.

When I saw it Friday morning, everyone I the theater was knowledgeable in regards to all of the characters, and were mostly #marvelset. Everyone clapped and cheered when Thor touched down in Wakanda. The experience was :wow:

Then I went to see it Tuesday in a hood spot. :snoop: energy totally different. A lot of the people there only saw black panther and didn't really know what the fukk was going on :dead:

When Black Panther turned to ash, the nikka behind me mumbled "Oh shyt, they just killed Wakanda" :ohhh:

This one lady was bytching and complaining about not enough Wakanda and she thought the movie was Black Panther 2 :usure:.

Nobody knew who Dr Strange was :mindblown: Babies crying, people having full convo's on their phone. nikka behind me called Gamora "green shorty" so many times, I thought that was her name by the time she got killed :snoop:

I have to go see this again if nothing else than to get that crowd energy out of my system. :scust:
Ugh. I hate that shyt hardbody. :scust: