The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie was great and the consequences felt real.

They were but at the same time they weren't.

It seems like everyone was trying to fukk it up.

This movie was about Thor/Strange/Gamora/Nebula/Tony.

They were the only characters that took the shyt serious.

Everyone else either didn't comprehend the gravity of the consequences or simply weren't aware of the gravity (Basically, everyone in Wakanda).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It all depends on the weapon in question. Not every weapon is made equal, but pretty much are usually not capable by normal means, for sure. Some are enchanted and some are just made with materials that are dangerous for "lower-life forms".

On AOS, seasons ago, like season 1 or 2, they had some weapons, I think were directly from Asgard as well, that was driving humans into berserker rages until death if they held them.

I remember that only a few humans alive can handle the smaller enchanted asguardian weapons... :ohhh: agent may for one because she could handle the whole rage thing...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Did y'all brehs make it?:damn:

Did Thanos kill you?

UmyGvz1.png

I'm gone brehs:mjcry::mjcry:

I WAS SPARED :blessed:

I'm gonna get that work in Avengers 4 :sadcam:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't even think about this. :wow:

I need to go see this again. I seen it at the first showing opening day....which was a great experience, I encourage everyone to do that at least once for a big movie....but I need to go at like 11 am on a Monday or some shyt to really soak in the movie.

Fred.

I saw it again at 12:15 on Monday afternoon and still didn't think about it that way, lol!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:hhh: I've never spoken to you a day in my life, how do you know my preferences

Bats is my favorite superhero my whole life and I love Supes/Flesh/Robin/John Stewart and been watching the DC cartoons all my life. I preferred that universe for years, but it's beyond dumb to even pretend the DCU movies are even in the same league as the MCU ones. Obv gonna still like the DC characters but you cant ignore Marvel been shytting on them since TDKR

Diccriding fagget...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One more thing.... Watching this movie at 2 different theaters with 2 totally different types of crowds, made realize that the type of crowd you watch the movie with, will affect part of your perception of said movie.

When I saw it Friday morning, everyone I the theater was knowledgeable in regards to all of the characters, and were mostly #marvelset. Everyone clapped and cheered when Thor touched down in Wakanda. The experience was :wow:

Then I went to see it Tuesday in a hood spot. :snoop: energy totally different. A lot of the people there only saw black panther and didn't really know what the fukk was going on :dead:

When Black Panther turned to ash, the nikka behind me mumbled "Oh shyt, they just killed Wakanda" :ohhh:

This one lady was bytching and complaining about not enough Wakanda and she thought the movie was Black Panther 2 :usure:.

Nobody knew who Dr Strange was :mindblown: Babies crying, people having full convo's on their phone. nikka behind me called Gamora "green shorty" so many times, I thought that was her name by the time she got killed :snoop:

I have to go see this again if nothing else than to get that crowd energy out of my system. :scust:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
One more thing.... Watching this movie at 2 different theaters with 2 totally different types of crowds, made realize that the type of crowd you watch the movie with, will affect part of your perception of said movie.

When I saw it Friday morning, everyone I the theater was knowledgeable in regards to all of the characters, and were mostly #marvelset. Everyone clapped and cheered when Thor touched down in Wakanda. The experience was :wow:

Then I went to see it Tuesday in a hood spot. :snoop: energy totally different. A lot of the people there only saw black panther and didn't really know what the fukk was going on :dead:

When Black Panther turned to ash, the nikka behind me mumbled "Oh shyt, they just killed Wakanda" :ohhh:

This one lady was bytching and complaining about not enough Wakanda and she thought the movie was Black Panther 2 :usure:.

Nobody knew who Dr Strange was :mindblown: Babies crying, people having full convo's on their phone. nikka behind me called Gamora "green shorty" so many times, I thought that was her name by the time she got killed :snoop:

I have to go see this again if nothing else than to get that crowd energy out of my system. :scust:

oh my lord:deadrose: