The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So captain marvel will be the one to save everything according to end credits???

Not at all

im not familiar with her character, where was she during the movie the whole time yet she is on call with fury??

She's off in another part of the galaxy, Fury probably sees her as a last resort type of thing.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Still got his shyt pushed in. :heh:

Can't front, Tony put up a fight. Thanos was basically like, "You aight with me Stark. You heart and brains."

That's what I'm trying to tell folks in the Civil War thread back in the day. Folks were trying to say Cap > @Ironman . And I'm not having it. Cap Had to be saved so many times by Tony. Cap was getting served up By Loki. It took Cap and Buck to beat Tony. No surprise it was Tony and Thor representing in this joint

When Thanos out here giving you compliments, you a bad dude. While Cap is a test tube baby, and the only reason he is who is because of the Stark's

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
70flzb.jpg
Marvel really ain't have good villains on screen till this year

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
2 words

“Escape”

“Pods”

I dont think it’s a stretch to assume like in every space disaster situation when they were under attack Thor telling Valkyrie & Korg

Thor- Get as many as you can off to safety, we’ll hold them off for as long as we can!

Valkyrie- But I’m a warrior, I don’t run I—

Thor- We don’t have time for this Asgard must live on

Something to the effect of that.......

Wow...... now you see Marvel haters that loved to pop them dumb ass jokes. This is solid proof for how sometimes you need that “spoonfed drizel”

Take y’all collective L’s..... Mouse has been validated:emshhhh:
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Got damn dude get Marvel nuts out your mouth. Jesus.

Damn near every single Marvel movie thread I've given them props. I've seen every single one and clearly am a fan. I'm so sorry that I also happen to enjoy the DC movies too and ain't super invested into the 'DC vs Marvel: ONE HAS TO GO!' like you are.

Jesus dude, any valid opinions you often have about these movies you always invalidate by throwing a hissyfit when people critique the movie or when you gloat like a school girl that a DC movie didn't make a billion dollars.

I even said in this same thread I think the movie was great and any criticisms I would have were nitpicks at best. I'm sorry that I think the escape pods thing is a copout. Marvel is almighty.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
letting half of them live maintains the balance he seeks..
That's a valid point that I can live with.

My point wasn't to act like my criticism of escape pods ruins the movie. I think it was the greatest superhero team up movie of all time. I just have a nitpick with Loki's death (I wanted it to be more emotional) and what I feel will be a copout by letting Thor's new friends escape. Just my opinion though and again, I fully acknowledge its nitpicking.

Last edited:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Probaly already started for you, but I gotta say normally I'd agree, but I saw it in 3D Imax, and there was a scene with Scarlett Witch from the back where my heart actually jumped because it looked so real I thought somebody was standing up in the middle of the crowd and was about to go Aurora on us :damn:
yeah, thanks; i think imma try 3D this weekend

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Yeah but the events of Ragnarok take place before IW

IW makes it seem like the Gauntlet was made when Asgard died which is clearly an error because Thanos had it the after credits of Age of Ultron And the fake one debuted in the first Thor

Just another small continuity error but of course that stuff will come up with the various directors, etc

I saw an interesting theory on this subject. Basically Loki pretending to be Odin and Idris dipping for all those years allowed for a lot of that shyt to go down such as not protecting the world where they created their weapons. Idris would have been able to see that Thanos was there but dude who was at the post probably wouldn't even know to keep an eye on it. That would probably explain why he could of potentially had it on in AoU. As far as the fake, I could make a bs explanation like maybe Odin had an idea for the Infinity Stones himself and wanted a prototype made or something like that but truthfully it was probably just an easter egg they had to explain away since they went with Ragnarok for the third movie and they were destroying Asgard.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I saw one breh mention it and I totally forgot, off topic but that fukking new jurassic world trailer was horseshyt. Ruined the whole plot. Would have preferred them to leave it at trying to save them off the island and then swerve you in the movie. :stopitslime:

You’re better than me then...., I still don’t get what this movie is about:frank1:

But I did get to see a CGI raptor jump through and flaming window after an explosion like John McClane in Die Hard so yea there’s that:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:jbhmm:I almost forgot about that conversation Strange & Wong were having before Banner dropped in the sanctum. If I remember correctly, Strange was perplexed as to why Wong didn't have any money for a deli sandwich and begrudgingly decided to pay for him. So, when Wong "ran off", he must of waited until after the Black Order devistation & walked into an abandoned bodega and became a "sandwich makin' nikka" to hook up a Turkey and Swiss since he was broke. Probably lifted one of them Stark Raving Hazelnuts Ben & Jerry's joints as well.

He actually said he preferred the Hulk flavor..... Starks was too chalky:cottonmouthlaugh: