The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The scene where he's talking to young Gamora after he kills half the universe.:mjcry:

"What did it cost me?"
"Everything."

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've read the books and seen the film...I love em both. Doesn't mean I can't still be critical of the motivations of the antagonist.

You can..... and I feel you Kanye “free world, free thought”

But just saying that criticism probably should be directed at the creators of the source :sas2:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Titan is destroyed.... erasing half of existence isn’t gonna lead to his version of Titan if it’s already uninhabited

I think he’s on Gamora’s home world... the one he mentioned is a paradise now which would tie into to his emotions for her

He may be on Gamoras home planet, that’s definitely a possibility.

He also has the reality stone which means he can make Titan how he wants to see it, right?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Remember you not being a big fan. How was it on second viewing? :lupe:
no i was a fan, i just wasn't a "this is instantly in my top 5 Marvel movies" fan.

it's still a damn good movie to me, but I still contend it has less "cool scenes" that most of the movies that have come before it. i still didn't care for the 3rd act really, and I still think T'Challa needs a bit of a character makeover. Boseman is good, the noble king character is good... but it basically leaves him kinda boring to me. he's like early Thor in that sense. I don't want him to become a comedian or anything, but i hope he lets loose more in the sequel. high hopes for that movie.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You can..... and I feel you Kanye “free world, free thought”

But just saying that criticism probably should be directed at the creators of the source :sas2:

:dahell:

It is...its directed at the creators of both the comics and the film....but in the comics the whole "impress death" angle makes KILLING half the universe more plausible than "balance". Kanye is a fukking pejorative now breh...don't put that evil on me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dahell:

It is...its directed at the creators of both the comics and the film....but in the comics the whole "impress death" angle makes KILLING half the universe more plausible than "balance". Kanye is a fukking pejorative now breh...don't put that evil on me.

I got you.... then that’s just respectfully a terrible idea:russ:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw one breh mention it and I totally forgot, off topic but that fukking new jurassic world trailer was horseshyt. Ruined the whole plot. Would have preferred them to leave it at trying to save them off the island and then swerve you in the movie. :stopitslime:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Half of Asguardians being alive from the ship feels like such a cop out. So Thanos comes and wrecks shyt and allows half the ship to leave?

That's a nitpick of mine but it feels like an easy, cheap way to keep certain people alive. :camby:

letting half of them live maintains the balance he seeks..

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
I was :mjlol: after Strange gets beamed into the ship and Banner turned round - I was expecting them to make a plan together, but Wong was already sling ringing his way out of there like

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

"Can't leave the Sanctum unguarded, bruh. Gotta go to the bodega for a tuna melt too. Holla at me and let me know how it turns out though :mjgrin:"

EDIT: Thinking about it - Even the fact that he just left Bruce in the street was :russ:Man had taken a beating from Thanos then literally just been thrown through space through the roof of your house. He even gave you a tonne of exposition about Thanos, when Doc Strange In The Range was like "Who?:dwillhuh:".

Tony specifically asked you to protect him less than 5 minutes ago because his powers crapped out, but he can't even come back to the crib to make a call?:laff:

Thanos wiped out half of the lives in the universe, but in terms of hospitality, Wong is by far the biggest villain in the MCU. :mjlol:

:jbhmm:I almost forgot about that conversation Strange & Wong were having before Banner dropped in the sanctum. If I remember correctly, Strange was perplexed as to why Wong didn't have any money for a deli sandwich and begrudgingly decided to pay for him. So, when Wong "ran off", he must of waited until after the Black Order devistation & walked into an abandoned bodega and became a "sandwich makin' nikka" to hook up a Turkey and Swiss since he was broke. Probably lifted one of them Stark Raving Hazelnuts Ben & Jerry's joints as well.