The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

That's a pretty cool throwback interview. He seems more grounded in this time, due to just getting off all of those drug charges and getting back into the swing of things.

"Yeah, I'm yoked!"

Fresh off the drugs. Both Marvel and his career on their last legs. If this movie isn't a hit it changes everything, but it was. Very cool.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Mantis: We kick names and take ass :birdman:

Tony:
Gp2pdBr.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Got damn dude get Marvel nuts out your mouth. Jesus.

Damn near every single Marvel movie thread I've given them props. I've seen every single one and clearly am a fan. I'm so sorry that I also happen to enjoy the DC movies too and ain't super invested into the 'DC vs Marvel: ONE HAS TO GO!' like you are.

Jesus dude, any valid opinions you often have about these movies you always invalidate by throwing a hissyfit when people critique the movie or when you gloat like a school girl that a DC movie didn't make a billion dollars.

I even said in this same thread I think the movie was great and any criticisms I would have were nitpicks at best. I'm sorry that I think the escape pods thing is a copout. Marvel is almighty.
it's possible they were taken to that ship that thanos was on at the end of Ragnarok.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

The staff at Vulture had a discussion as to whether or not Thanos was sexy.
  • Positive attributes include his general looks (deep set eyes, broad jaw, muscular body, etc), his determinedness and his willingness to show emotion.
  • One person said he's not relationship material due to him wanting to commit genocide but they would still take him to the bar.
  • The purple skin had some divided. Others thought his chin was distracting but one person said they'd too busy lost in his eyes or staring at his chest to notice.

:dwillhuh::pachaha::deadmanny:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

• Positive attributes include his general looks (deep set eyes, broad jaw, muscular body, etc), his determinedness and his willingness to show emotion.
  • One person said he's not relationship material due to him wanting to commit genocide but they would still take him to the bar.
  • The purple skin had some divided. Others thought his chin was distracting but one person said they'd too busy lost in his eyes or staring at his chest to notice.

giphy.gif

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

Thanos captures the essence of traditional masculinity that is sadly missing from today's society.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Say bruh my Pelicans got my foucs right now . Why GS gotta be so good? Why the refs so biased? :sadcam:

But come August/Sept, we at your mudfukking neck :pacspit:
d1cebe77263980c61d27dcb3ceedc680.png

Till then, all love my dude :salute:. I do admire ya passion, and after this movie, you deserve a few victory laps. shyt was really good. :noah:

I really had hoped the Pelicans would win.:damn:

But it’s over, putting all hope in Houston now:aicmon:

But I still kinda feel like :pacspit: them too!

Not a Hornets fan but living in Charlotte I feel robbed of that chance to get to see Davis play and have a legit star in the city. No shot at Kemba but come on..... That was a bullshyt draft:snoop:

Y’all took my nephew Chris Paul from us can’t we fukking have AD:hhh:

I been in the club with Kemba and a lot of the energy is like :manny::ld:

But my Niners..... that’s something different. We coming back for the NFC:ufdup:

Just you watch:wow:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don’t pretend to be a stan to cover up the fact that you a diccriding fagget..

You can be a fan of both in case you forgot .
:hhh: I've never spoken to you a day in my life, how do you know my preferences

Bats is my favorite superhero my whole life and I love Supes/Flesh/Robin/John Stewart and been watching the DC cartoons all my life. I preferred that universe for years, but it's beyond dumb to even pretend the DCU movies are even in the same league as the MCU ones. Obv gonna still like the DC characters but you cant ignore Marvel been shytting on them since TDKR

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
*snaps finger and makes it so women can only have one kid*
*snaps finger again to ensure female/male births were still even*

Crisis averted without having to kill half the galaxy
That's already an extra snap just to prevent the over population part. Now he gotta continue to snap to provide necessary resources to all life and figure out the best way to go about it. All while Thor has Storm breaker shoved in his chest. :mjlol:

Killing half of life sounds way easier.