The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@NOSaintsFan02 :what:

Let me go back and clear something up.....

Cuz I was driving when I typed that and rereading it I can actually see where you thought I was taking a personal shot at you and you weren’t clear on when I was actually responding specifically to you.

To when I switched over and broadly was speaking to other folks (unless you was one of them other folks, then that can get addressed).

I was done talking directly to you after the guesstimated convo I’m thinking Thor had with Valkyrie.

Now maybe I should’ve drew a line there or made a separate post. I wasn’t trynna talk down to you, belittle or etc. just discussion.

Now I get criticism of films, that’s fine but if you are in those thread like you said then you should also see how some folks love to throw random shots back, invalidate their own criticism, have their own “hissyfits” and gloat about whatever against Marvel and pro DC

I mean (and someone can check) I haven’t made 100 threads gloating about Marvel like certain posters done with DC, I haven’t made 200 threads dissing DC like certain posters did against Marvel. I been chill.

I threw a shot at the shooters that love to shoot (just like they do) and unless you’re admitting maybe that’s you too (which I wasn’t assuming) that wasn’t at you and you weren’t even meant to be an innocent bystander.

So you can hold the dikk jokes (this ain’t a Deadpool thread) and can relax a bit..... good grief:gucci:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Sorry brehs had to neg you here gotta think big always
:dwillhuh:

Even Steven :manny:

full

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 :what:

Let me go back and clear something up.....

Cuz I was driving when I typed that and rereading it I can actually see where you thought I was taking a personal shot at you and you weren’t clear on when I was actually responding specifically to you.

To when I switched over and broadly was speaking to other folks (unless you was one of them other folks, then that can get addressed).

I was done talking directly to you after the guesstimated convo I’m thinking Thor had with Valkyrie.

Now maybe I should’ve drew a line there or made a separate post. I wasn’t trynna talk down to you, belittle or etc. just discussion.

Now I get criticism of films, that’s fine but if you are in those thread like you said then you should also see how some folks love to throw random shots back, invalidate their own criticism, have their own “hissyfits” and gloat about whatever against Marvel and pro DC

I mean (and someone can check) I haven’t made 100 threads gloating about Marvel like certain posters done with DC, I haven’t made 200 threads dissing DC like certain posters did against Marvel. I been chill.

I threw a shot at the shooters that love to shoot (just like they do) and unless you’re admitting maybe that’s you too (which I wasn’t assuming) that wasn’t at you and you weren’t even meant to be an innocent bystander.

So you can hold the dikk jokes (this ain’t a Deadpool thread) and can relax a bit..... good grief:gucci:
1. Ain't no Marvel movie worth replying to a post while driving bruh :pachaha:

2. Nah I ain't admitting to it cuz clearly I said I'm not invested into the DC vs Marvel war. I'm a fan of both brands and want both to shine.

3. For real though, driving and Coli'ing ain't safe bruh. I'll 'relax' a bit but I ask in return you don't risk your life to discuss this movie bruh lol. I do understand leaving this thread for like one hour means you'll miss like 4 new pages of posts

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A few posters were talking about the Cap/Thor/Groot interaction a few days ago. Can you imagine seeing all of this from Cap's POV.

"Over 80 years ago, I was an asthmatic getting beat up in Brooklyn alleyways and here I am today fighting aliens with a Wakanda king, a Norse God, a talking racc00n, and a tree. My life has been weird. :skip:"

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
1. Ain't no Marvel movie worth replying to a post while driving bruh :pachaha:

2. Nah I ain't admitting to it cuz clearly I said I'm not invested into the DC vs Marvel war. I'm a fan of both brands and want both to shine.

3. For real though, driving and Coli'ing ain't safe bruh. I'll 'relax' a bit but I ask in return you don't risk your life to discuss this movie bruh lol. I do understand leaving this thread for like one hour means you'll miss like 4 new pages of posts

No doubt..... we straight and straight up! I wasn’t like trynna come at you on some other shyt.

I was just trynna respond in accordance of the discussion.

In the end I was trolling others and that wasn’t at you.

Plus if I was trynna and come at you I would’ve been more direct like throwing this shot at you:lolbron:

drewbreesnecksuperslomo.gif

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

p*ssy Ass Drew Brees!!! THAR WAS A GOTDAMN SACK and LEGAL HIT!!

Now had that been Cam the refs wouldn’t have thrown that flag:mjpls:

So fukk the refs and Saints on that one!:ufdup:

:heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
A few posters were talking about the Cap/Thor/Groot interaction a few days ago. Can you imagine seeing all of this from Cap's POV.

"Over 80 years ago, I was an asthmatic getting beat up in Brooklyn alleyways and here I am today fighting aliens with a Wakanda king, a Norse God, a talking racc00n, and a tree. My life has been weird. :skip:"

That’s the kind of shyt that put most folks in therapy after this shyt is over :heh:

Like how do you even began to answer the question “So how was your day yesterday” when someone ask? Lol

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No doubt..... we straight and straight up! I wasn’t like trynna come at you on some other shyt.

I was just trynna respond in accordance of the discussion.

In the end I was trolling others and that wasn’t at you.

Plus if I was trynna and come at you I would’ve been more direct like throwing this shot at you:lolbron:

drewbreesnecksuperslomo.gif

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

p*ssy Ass Drew Brees!!! THAR WAS A GOTDAMN SACK and LEGAL HIT!!

Now had that been Cam the refs wouldn’t have thrown that flag:mjpls:

So fukk the refs and Saints on that one!:ufdup:

:heh:
Say bruh my Pelicans got my foucs right now . Why GS gotta be so good? Why the refs so biased? :sadcam:

But come August/Sept, we at your mudfukking neck :pacspit:
d1cebe77263980c61d27dcb3ceedc680.png

Till then, all love my dude :salute:. I do admire ya passion, and after this movie, you deserve a few victory laps. shyt was really good. :noah: