The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Db-FARIW0AAx8Ub.jpg

Endless Tussle lol

I would buy that

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Now this white dude catching feelings because I called him out on his dumb ass post.... :mjlol: Just apologize and say you was wrong cac?!!?

Cac has a point and I was wondering that myself. Thanos pieced up Hulk with ease. It took Quill, Stark, Parker, and some Wizardry from Strange and Mantis to get the Gauntlet off his hand...

But Cap was able to hold off being smashed into the ground?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cac has a point and I was wondering that myself. Thanos pieced up Hulk with ease. It took Quill, Stark, Parker, and some Wizardry from Strange and Mantis to get the Gauntlet off his hand...

But Cap was able to hold off being smashed into the ground?

But Cap is not an ordinary person he is a super soldier... but in the long run it didn't matter did it... NOPE....:mjlol: still got the left cross K.O....

Also peep game...

How is it so hard to imagine for Cap to actually put in a little work on a hulk like being.... :manny: I aint saying defeat but hang just a bit...

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Thanos philosophy is interesting but extremely flawed. You have a reality warping gauntlet is creating the necessary resources that much harder as opposed to destroying half the universe?

Creating more resources, presumably, would create an imbalance. And Thanos respects balance as we saw in the movie.

I imagine Thanos thinks like this:

Between the universe and the creatures live in it, which is most imperfect?

A: The creatures.

Why?

A: Because they make ill use of the careful elements that make up the universe. Why the use of the word "careful"? Because the universe itself (with the galaxys and planets, supernovas and etc.) is like a ballon filled with just enough air that it doesn't pop, you try to add more air to the ballon and it will pop, so the only thing you can do is take air out of it (or kill the creatures in this scenario).

Why not mess with the planets instead of the creatures?

A: Because the planets/galaxies/etc are more important to the "eco-system" than the creatures. You can make with the creatures just fine, but if you mess with the planets then you affect a whole other host of things in the universe and it becomes a scenario of dealing with endless bugs in a computer program.

This is how Thanos made sense to me. :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
But Cap is not an ordinary person he is a super soldier... but in the long run it didn't matter did it... NOPE....:mjlol: still got the left cross K.O....

Still got his shyt pushed in. :heh:

Can't front, Tony put up a fight. Thanos was basically like, "You aight with me Stark. You got heart and brains."

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thanos philosophy is interesting but extremely flawed. You have a reality warping gauntlet is creating the necessary resources that much harder as opposed to destroying half the universe?

He's the Mad Titan, not the "maybe there's a more humane option :jbhmm: " Titan.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
About Doc Strange and cutting off Thanos hand - isn't Doc Strange the one pinning one of his arms down his spell?

In order to make a portal he'd have to risk letting Thanos loose as well...

Yes, they all are working together to hold Thanos down. Doctor Strange has already cast a spell. Tony and Spidey are trying to get the glove off, Drax got his legs and Mantis is putting him the sleep

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The last scene of thanos, was he on a farm? In the comics he finds peace living on a farm

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It would take so much power to create infinite resources in the entire universe and like someone said he'd have to keep doing it more frequently. Thats why he's crazy because he's going the easier route and killing half of life instead. :damn:

*snaps finger and makes it so women can only have one kid*
*snaps finger again to ensure female/male births were still even*

Crisis averted without having to kill half the galaxy

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Strength doesn't determine one's ability to lift Mjolnir though....
i know ...didnt say that it did.

he is worthy of "something" just dont know what it is right now

in the comics he did bytch slap cap lol...silver surfer tried to help but it didnt work...but its a long story