The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: first of all you'd have to admit to being a self proclaimed virgin loser to be a vision, actually his new name is Blindness since the dumn fukk couldn't seem to see nikkas poking him up like a pin cushion

anyone who's a vi..Blindness fan needs to gamora themselves..

A Nissan Altima alerts you when you're backing up into another car but the most advanced A.I. couldnt tell when nikka were yoking him up like a new born fowl :scust: maaan fucc that nikka
200.gif

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I remember thinking this is intentional misdirection there is no way this accomplished dramatic actor keeps putting his foot in his mouth.:laff: Plus he kept taking pictures and forgetting to turn his phone off. If they want to trick everybody next time they will have him pretend to blurt out a guest appearance or plot. Hulk wouldn't have spoiled it.:deadrose:
The best part was Cheadle chilling at the end because he wasn't the one who breached the contract.:hubie::whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Soooooo... Where was Captain Marvel?... Was she getting paged off world or from the past? Cause that device was crude af..

It's implied she's in space. Her movie takes place in the 90s so she probably met Nick Fury, gave him a way to contact her if shyt goes down but she's somewhere far far away.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt :mindblown:

Is there any justification for not doing this?

Besides it makes for anti climatic cinema :patrice:

:sas2: You right. Plus they showed Wong do the exact same shyt earlier in the movie too.

Movie would've been over

I think someone explained earlier that they can't open portals over something so they'd have to open it nearby and and move his arm into the portal for that to happen. You saw how hard they were struggling to take that glove off. Imagine trying to move that arm without waking him