The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I think someone explained earlier that they can't open portals over something so they'd have to open it nearby and and move his arm into the portal for that to happen. You saw how hard they were struggling to take that glove off. Imagine trying to move that arm without waking him

I remember in Thor Ragnorok, Strange was able to open a portal then slide it towards Thor/Loki then close it

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
first of all you'd have to admit to being a self proclaimed virgin loser to be a vision, actually his new name is Blindness since the dumn fukk couldn't seem to see nikkas poking him up like a pin cushion

anyone who's a vi..Blindness fan needs to gamora themselves..

A Nissan Altima alerts you when you're backing up into another car but the most advanced A.I. couldnt tell when nikka were yoking him up like a new born fowl :scust: maaan fucc that nikka

:laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whether 10 years and 19 films...... or 5 years and 5 films.

A culmination is a culmination...... just should planned and executed better

giphy.gif

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Something i didn't notice earlier

Do you recall the previous avengers movie? Cap America almost picked up thor's hammer?
Connect that to this movie...If you notice, he held thanos hand and there was a slight push back. Thanos was a bit surprised and then used his left hand to knock him out...was very fleeting

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don’t think it’s out of the realm of belief that it took all cap strength to stave off one hand of Thanos (who might not have been using any stones because there werent any colors glowing like previously shown)

Now if cap would’ve knocked him on his ass or something, then yea, that would’ve been bull.