The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
yeah lets compare the culmination film building for a decade, to a build up film from a universe that literally starting.. well done dikk head..

shiiit. might as well compare it to pacific rim while you're at it.. heck, den of thieves.. oooo ooo, transformers also. you feel proud ??

you want a medal ??

there there young child.. im happy you're making money off whatever percentage of stock you own in the film.. well done, now all that hoe and p*ssy in your dna will finally be worth it ..you can sleep happy knowing what all of humanity knw from the start, that IW was gonna break redords..

but nah.. you got it lil homie, wanted to crack jokes.. get your jokes off

ha ha.. damn that shyt was funny..

he's your medal young kevin heart, im sure your mother told you that you'll always grow up making people laugh, little did you know she was talking about the fact that your life is a joke... sleep well bytch
Holy shyt, this post is pure anguish :laff::laff::laff::laff:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe
Man :laff::laff::laff:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
you sounding real suspect :patrice:

you a vi.. Blindness stan ?? :hhh:

you finna die for that p*ssy boi ?? cause we ALL know, fukk the entire universe know that nikka is nothing more than expensive scrap metal.. choose your side wisely :birdman:

No, I just don't think the Russos or Fiege do anything by accident. There's a reason that line was in there.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
hlv4EFz.jpg

IZWXlBL.jpg

:pachaha:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
About time they let the villian win in one movie.

I was loling when he threw his daughter in the pit after she was talking shyt.

These action movies be long as hell. Also, no shade to bp but it wasn’t necessary- I really liked those mouth-faced monsters though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Saw it this morning.... Impressed with Thanos. Tony, Strange, Thor, and to a certain extent Spidey killed it. Everyone else especially Hulk and Cap :hhh: :flabbynsick:
Why they do my King like that :mjcry: Kinda wished Cap would have died, I never was a big fan of his. Red Skull appearance caught me by surprise :leon: Way too many characters, I get it this was the big build up, but more doesn't equal better. I need another Ironman movie, Tony is the only one who doesn't come across forced when trying to be witty or funny.

Also, how does someone like Spiderman go back to fighting low level goons in his own movies after fighting Thanos. Why would I want to watch SM battle the goblin
Hahaha

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Some quick comparisons since people been talking about it.

Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios. Carol is a 4 strength, 4 Durability and 5 energy.

She's never been on Thor's level. Thor is a 7 in many categories.
Thor (Thor Odinson) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Doctor Strange is a 6 durability, 7 fighting skills, 7 energy. Carol is stronger than him.
Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Scarlet Witch is all energy. She's extremely powerful but not might of a fighter.
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Hulk is 7 durability and 7 strength and Bruce is highly intelligent.
Hulk (Bruce Banner) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

But the reason they struggle is because Thanos is a 7 across the board except for speed which he's still a 6. That's without the Infinity Gauntlet. :wow:
Thanos - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Characters like the Black Order aren't on the power grid but they've been shown to do some crazy shyt over the years. So you figure with them, Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, the Avengers were out of their league with the exception of Thor and Strange. Iron Man is tough to deal with but his fighting skills are lacking. Drax and Gamora have kind of been nerf'd in this universe. In the comics they can do a lot.

If Warlock shows up he'd be a big help.
The Black Order were introduced in the New Avengers in 2013 and were created by Hickman because he had to write the "Infinity Event". It ain't like they're well established characters and I've read Infinity and I never got the idea they were some super high tier Thanos was taking on most of the avengers at the time. And any showing after that would be some other writer taking liberties so I don't see why the movie doing that would make an issue.