The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
We NEED a Wong noheros:mjpls: smiley
5b1fk3.png

2z6b2bb.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm jealous of yall who were able to immerse yourselves that much.

The deaths were extremely well done, but none of them affected me emotionally because immediately my next thought was "okay, so how are they going to bring these guys back?" Cuz we know damn well Black Panther and Spider-Man have no chance of dying. So to me it came off as a cute ballsy move that was a unique thing moreso than an emotional thing.

Casual fans who aren't aware about the next one, the fact that business demands Black Panther live to see another day, etc are the real winners this weekend. Imagine being a kid, not know any better, and really think Spider Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther were dead. I'd be beside myself.

The only three deaths that really meant anything to me was Gamora(unsure if she will be brought back), Ebony Maw (because he was the MAN) and Vision.

I didn't feel much for Loki because to me his time was over with and he'd gotten away with being an a$$hole for way too long.
Posts like these are why I envy the kids that experienced this movie

We know too much:yeshrug:

Imagine watching this shyt at 7 years old:wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Who would have fukking thought a movie theater would be turnt up on a Tuesday night:gucci:
Wifey and I split right before the movie started..
All them damn kids on a school night:dwillhuh:
Try again tomorrow since we both have the afternoon off..
Gotta see Thanbo crush the buildings :wow:
Spring break

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulk got his ass handed to him and wanted no smoke for the rest of the movie. Thor watched his people get slaughtered, his brother and his best friend get bodied right in front of him, and also got his ass handed to him and spent the rest of the movie plotting his revenge and damn near got it.

I guess that argument on who the strongest Avenger was in Ragnarok is settled

giphy.gif