The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
MCU Black Panther is nothing like The Comic Version, The Comic Version would of already had a record on Thanos and The Gems, with Prep time Black Panther would have something for Thanos ass.

Dr. Strange:ohlawd: and he's wasn't even The Sorcerer Supreme, just wait til he becomes The Sorcerer Supreme

Tony Starks :salute:When Peter died you seen in his eyes he's already thinking about creating a Powerful Suit for Thanos

About time Thor start acting like The Thunder God and start wrecking shop

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure Hela called the Gauntlet on Asguard a fake.

Anyway I just saw this and :wow:
Yeah but the events of Ragnarok take place before IW

IW makes it seem like the Gauntlet was made when Asgard died which is clearly an error because Thanos had it the after credits of Age of Ultron And the fake one debuted in the first Thor

Just another small continuity error but of course that stuff will come up with the various directors, etc

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
About time they let the villian win in one movie.

I was loling when he threw his daughter in the pit after she was talking shyt.

These action movies be long as hell. Also, no shade to bp but it wasn’t necessary- I really liked those mouth-faced monsters though.

that avi pic though :takedat:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
It’s wild to me how in a way Quill’s actions basically led to Thanos wiping out half the universe. He loved Gamora that much that even in the face of victory he couldn’t stop himself from getting revenge. Having gone through a breakup recently their whole relationship had me like :mjcry: throughout their scenes together, that part especially. Maybe the most emotionally wrenching scene in the whole movie for me aside from Parker and Stark at the end.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It’s wild to me how in a way Quill’s actions basically led to Thanos wiping out half the universe. He loved Gamora that much that even in the face of victory he couldn’t stop himself from getting revenge. Having gone through a breakup recently their whole relationship had me like :mjcry: throughout their scenes together, that part especially. Maybe the most emotionally wrenching scene in the whole movie for me aside from Parker and Stark at the end.
Looked like he loved her more than she did to me honestly :mjlol:Love angle felt kinda forced but they needed something for Thanos to snap out of it. It should've been his pure determination :patrice:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Looked like he loved her more than she did to me honestly :mjlol:Love angle felt kinda forced but they needed something for Thanos to snap out of it. It should've been his pure determination :patrice:

She was listing after Thor at first :mjlol:All of the other Guardians were more impressed with him than Quill actually :russ:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps