The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I can’t get caught up in the “Bu Bu Bu they gonna come back so why should we care” mess.

My question is, why wouldn’t you want them to come back if you’re a fan of the characters, potentials for future stories, & actors?

BP (after years of whining, bytching and crying) just got to the MCU y’all really want Marvel to satisfy y’all bloodlust and keep him dead?

The only way I would be on board with permanent mass deaths of all these characters, is if Marvel had like a conference talk giving us a broad layout of their plans with sound reasoning like;

Feigie- “Ok folks A4 is the end of the road and EVERYONE DIES.

We are concluding our MCU and rebooting it due to the ending of contracts and reorganizing due to the up and coming sell of the FOX properties back to us. That means everything will start over again but this time we are including X-men, F4 and etc from the start”

If that is the endgame plan than so be it.... but I doubt that’s the case

There are people who actually want Black Panther, Spider-Man, the Guardians and company to stay dead?

That would be the worst idea ever.

Just because I wasn't choked up with tears at the deaths because I knew they would be back doesn't mean I co-sign them being permanent!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Funny you should say that because they made a point out of discussing how Vision is more than the stone. He's JARVIS, Tony, Ultron AND Bruce. They let Shuri operate on him for 10 minutes during the movie. I don't think any of that is a coincidence. We'll see who's the hoe in A4.

you sounding real suspect :patrice:

you a vi.. Blindness stan ?? :hhh:

you finna die for that p*ssy boi ?? cause we ALL know, fukk the entire universe know that nikka is nothing more than expensive scrap metal.. choose your side wisely :birdman:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Are those real reactions? This seems way over the top. I like my theaters to be somewhat lively, but I'm not even sure how I could enjoy a movie in an environment like that. They're going crazy over shyt that wasn't even meant to get an applause, I mean damn.

I went to the Thursday night showing and it was worse than that to be honest

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This deleted scene carries far more weight than a lot of shyt in Infinity War.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I was cringing at a lot of shyt in this movie. Only the last 20 mins or so was I like :whew:

I liked it, but damn this felt like a Season Finale the majority of the movie.

For me it was the opposite. This movie sorta trivialized everything I’ve seen up until IW. This was conflict on a completely different level.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some quick comparisons since people been talking about it.

Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios. Carol is a 4 strength, 4 Durability and 5 energy.

She's never been on Thor's level. Thor is a 7 in many categories.
Thor (Thor Odinson) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Doctor Strange is a 6 durability, 7 fighting skills, 7 energy. Carol is stronger than him.
Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Scarlet Witch is all energy. She's extremely powerful but not might of a fighter.
Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Hulk is 7 durability and 7 strength and Bruce is highly intelligent.
Hulk (Bruce Banner) - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

But the reason they struggle is because Thanos is a 7 across the board except for speed which he's still a 6. That's without the Infinity Gauntlet. :wow:
Thanos - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Characters like the Black Order aren't on the power grid but they've been shown to do some crazy shyt over the years. So you figure with them, Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, the Avengers were out of their league with the exception of Thor and Strange. Iron Man is tough to deal with but his fighting skills are lacking. Drax and Gamora have kind of been nerf'd in this universe. In the comics they can do a lot.

If Warlock shows up he'd be a big help.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Already beat Justice League :mjlol:

yeah lets compare the culmination film building for a decade, to a build up film from a universe that literally starting.. well done dikk head..

shiiit. might as well compare it to pacific rim while you're at it.. heck, den of thieves.. oooo ooo, transformers also. you feel proud ??

you want a medal ??

there there young child.. im happy you're making money off whatever percentage of stock you own in the film.. well done, now all that hoe and p*ssy in your dna will finally be worth it ..you can sleep happy knowing what all of humanity knw from the start, that IW was gonna break redords..

but nah.. you got it lil homie, wanted to crack jokes.. get your jokes off

ha ha.. damn that shyt was funny..

he's your medal young kevin heart, im sure your mother told you that you'll always grow up making people laugh, little did you know she was talking about the fact that your life is a joke... sleep well bytch

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yeah lets compare the culmination film building for a decade, to a build up film from a universe that literally starting.. well done dikk head..

shiiit. might as well compare it to pacific rim while you're at it.. heck, den of thieves.. oooo ooo, transformers also. you feel proud ??

you want a medal ??

there there young child.. im happy you're making money off whatever percentage of stock you own in the film.. well done, now all that hoe and p*ssy in your dna will finally be worth it ..you can sleep happy knowing what all of humanity knw from the start, that IW was gonna break redords..

but nah.. you got it lil homie, wanted to crack jokes.. get your jokes off

ha ha.. damn that shyt was funny..

he's your medal young kevin heart, im sure your mother told you that you'll always grow up making people laugh, little did you know she was talking about the fact that your life is a joke... sleep well bytch

That rage:Mjsmith: