The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

I'm saying tho, if that was my brother i'd tell him to man up too...:gucci:

Crying like a lil bytch...:mjgrin:

Not to mention witnessing Simba becoming an orphan.

:comeon:

220px-Alphadual.jpg

Captain-Marvel-in-Avengers-Infinity-War-post-credits-scene.jpg
pager looks out of the early 2000s :hubie:

definitely late 90s..

Model A6D1ADV2313A

thats the pager make/model number Unication is the maker.. if anyone can find an exact year they were released :hubie:
:comeon:

Come on breh. He was waiting to post that picture 30 hours ago. Let it go.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe
:mjlol: vision was :flabbynsick: the whole movie. Captain marvel better be dope

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This deleted scene carries far more weight than a lot of shyt in Infinity War.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I was cringing at a lot of shyt in this movie. Only the last 20 mins or so was I like :whew:

I liked it, but damn this felt like a Season Finale the majority of the movie.

It’s all good my G.

These movies just ain’t for you. And that’s ok.:salute:

Like I said to a small few peeps. This movie was a great point to jump off and be done with the MCU and Marvel movies if one can’t find this one enjoyable or etc

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Tony literally says its been six years since the invasion of new york. Why dont they just say they fukked up on homecoming.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Are those real reactions? This seems way over the top. I like my theaters to be somewhat lively, but I'm not even sure how I could enjoy a movie in an environment like that. They're going crazy over shyt that wasn't even meant to get an applause, I mean damn.

im assuming they real.. I mean it aint even what I expected when I clicked the link.. I thought it was people leaving the theater talking not the actual theater..

this had to be a fanboy premier thing for those reactions.. I doubt the average family reacting like that

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Saw it this morning.... Impressed with Thanos. Tony, Strange, Thor, and to a certain extent Spidey killed it. Everyone else especially Hulk and Cap :hhh: :flabbynsick:
Why they do my King like that :mjcry: Kinda wished Cap would have died, I never was a big fan of his. Red Skull appearance caught me by surprise :leon: Way too many characters, I get it this was the big build up, but more doesn't equal better. I need another Ironman movie, Tony is the only one who doesn't come across forced when trying to be witty or funny.

Also, how does someone like Spiderman go back to fighting low level goons in his own movies after fighting Thanos. Why would I want to watch SM battle the goblin

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Saw it this morning.... Impressed with Thanos. Tony, Strange, Thor, and to a certain extent Spidey killed it. Everyone else especially Hulk and Cap :hhh: :flabbynsick:
Why they do my King like that :mjcry: Kinda wished Cap would have died, I never was a big fan of his. Red Skull appearance caught me by surprise :leon: Way too many characters, I get it this was the big build up, but more doesn't equal better. I need another Ironman movie, Tony is the only one who doesn't come across forced when trying to be witty or funny.

Also, how does someone like Spiderman go back to fighting low level goons in his own movies after fighting Thanos. Why would I want to watch SM battle the goblin

cause spidey realizes he's to small to fukk with the big threats.. and keeps it local