The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe
:picard:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The Thor getting a new eye thing was weird... how was that able to work, the new eye was robotic like im confused lol..

aint Vision made out of Vibranium looool ?? p*ssy got yoked up from start to finish bytch ass nikka was a punk :mjlol: i didn't care about his death, i was happy the stone got yoked.. fuccin hoe

Funny you should say that because they made a point out of discussing how Vision is more than the stone. He's JARVIS, Tony, Ultron AND Bruce. They let Shuri operate on him for 10 minutes during the movie. I don't think any of that is a coincidence. We'll see who's the hoe in A4.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Yeah Rocket got the eye from that robot hooker planet in GotG2.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Good flick, Josh Brolin was amazing as Thanos, this movie doesn't really have a huge impact on me because I know all these heroes are going to be revived in the future. I know they're not really dead.

It’s based off a storyline from the comics with the same name. Everyone that read or is aware of that comic knows they coming back. Don’t think it should take nothing away.

But now that I think about...... being that a lot of movies are coming from book being read......

I now wonder..... say for example Game Of Thrones fans? When y’all read the book and saw Jon Snow dies...... did it take away from you the impact knowing he was gonna come back and also knowing who he really was?

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man why was hulk so underpowered it was like we was watching the Lou ferrigno version

Vision I agree with that other poster fakkit was a bytch all movie dies just to be brought back and killed again truly pathetic

And yeah I've always liked brolin but he did a great job as Thanos, just something felt off I think it was because I used to watch that silver surfer cartoon andthat is how I see Thanos

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Avengers: Infinity War delivered a lot of big surprises but perhaps the biggest came when Thanos threw Gamora to her death in order to retrieve the Soul Stone (which was being guarded by the Red freakin' Skull). Now, Zoe Saldana has weighed in on the unexpected - and seemingly permanent - demise of her Guardians of the Galaxy character and confirms she knew it was coming for a while.

"I learned very early on," she revealed in a recent interview, making it clear that there were some surprises the Russo Brothers were clearly happy to share. "The producers called me and they told me. And of course there’s a shock to your system. I’m so grateful, this run has been amazing, but you’re so not even ready for that." Unfortunately, Marvel telling the actress that so early on definitely points to Gamora's death being permanent but this could all be misdirection; we just don't know right now.

"But then once some of the things were discussed, I understood that it just makes sense," Saldana continued. "In order for you to understand the degree of evil that lies within the core of Thanos, you have to circle in on his own children. So I completely understood. I loved being a part of this unforgettable journey." And with that, it definitely feels like she's said goodbye to Gamora!

Then again, it's hard to imagine that Gamora is going anywhere given her popularity and seeing as her soul appears to be trapped within the Soul Stone, there's a very good chance she could be resurrected especially as there's precedent for that happening in the comic books. What do you guys think? Is Avengers: Infinity War the end of the line for Gamora? Share your thoughts in the usual place
Avengers: Infinity War delivered a lot of big surprises but perhaps the biggest came when Thanos threw Gamora to her death in order to retrieve the Soul Stone (which was being guarded by the Red freakin' Skull). Now, Zoe Saldana has weighed in on the unexpected - and seemingly permanent - demise of her Guardians of the Galaxy character and confirms she knew it was coming for a while.

"I learned very early on," she revealed in a recent interview, making it clear that there were some surprises the Russo Brothers were clearly happy to share. "The producers called me and they told me. And of course there’s a shock to your system. I’m so grateful, this run has been amazing, but you’re so not even ready for that." Unfortunately, Marvel telling the actress that so early on definitely points to Gamora's death being permanent but this could all be misdirection; we just don't know right now.

"But then once some of the things were discussed, I understood that it just makes sense," Saldana continued. "In order for you to understand the degree of evil that lies within the core of Thanos, you have to circle in on his own children. So I completely understood. I loved being a part of this unforgettable journey." And with that, it definitely feels like she's said goodbye to Gamora!

Then again, it's hard to imagine that Gamora is going anywhere given her popularity and seeing as her soul appears to be trapped within the Soul Stone, there's a very good chance she could be resurrected especially as there's precedent for that happening in the comic books. What do you guys think? Is Avengers: Infinity War the end of the line for Gamora? Share your thoughts in the usual place

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Avengers: Infinity War proved anything, it's that Marvel Studios isn't afraid to up the stakes and deliver surprises we're not expecting. As you no doubt already know, the movie wrapped up with Thanos snapping his fingers and wiping out trillions of lives, including many fan-favourite characters. Since then, we've all been left reeling and trying to come to terms with the fallout from that.

Now, in an interview with Variety, Joe and Anthony Russo have addressed their decision to end the movie on such a shocking note and the former pointed to Captain America: The Winter Soldier as playing a role in why they weren't afraid to do something many superhero adaptations wouldn't dare.

"When we started working with Marvel on ‘Winter Soldier,’ we wanted to do such a radical departure from their first [Captain America] film. We said, ‘The character is moving forward in time. The interpretation we’re interested in is much more modern than what you had done on the last one,’ and they said, ‘Great. Do it. Let’s see what happens.’ So they’ve always been risk-takers … If you look at every film we’ve done for Marvel, there are huge, game-changing events at the end of the movies. We are interested in pushing the boundaries and pushing the story forward in unexpected ways, surprising the audience as much as we can.”

As for why he believes it's important to tell the right story and make decisions which don't necessarily make moviegoers happy, Joe went on to elaborate on their thought process heading into the film.

"We do our best work when we follow our instincts and tell the story we want to tell. We’ve had one or two experiences early in our careers where we didn’t do that and we learned a very hard lesson: When you try to predict what an audience wants, you’re going to make mush. When you commit to the story you want to tell, it tends to have a much more resonant impact on the audience … The audience can tell you they love chocolate ice cream, but if you give it to them every day, they’re going to get sick of it real fast. You’ve got to stay ahead of them."

Many fans believe that Marvel will easily bring back all those dead characters with the Time Stone or by having one of the heroes use the Infinity Gauntlet but Anthony was quick to make it clear that they're committed to many of the decisions they've made in Avengers: Infinity War moving forward.

"I will say this: There is a real commitment on our end to the stakes. Yes, this is a fantasy world, and yes, remarkable things can happen in a fantasy world, but-" Joe then finished that thought, saying: "They come at an incredibly high cost. For us, there will always be stakes and the stakes have been progressing from film to film. And I think you can extrapolate that they will continue to deepen in ‘Avengers 4.'" Who will die in Avengers 4? Well, "Just you wait," Joe adds with a Thanos-like grin.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I wonder how Vision Stan's feel

:mjlol: first of all you'd have to admit to being a self proclaimed virgin loser to be a vision stan, actually his new name is Blindness since the dumn fukk couldn't seem to see nikkas poking him up like a pin cushion

anyone who's a vi..Blindness fan needs to gamora themselves..

A Nissan Altima alerts you when you're backing up into another car but the most advanced A.I. couldnt tell when nikka were yoking him up like a new born fowl :scust: maaan fucc that nikka

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.

but the universe had problems .... givin them more will only escalate humanities issues ... its like the bible (whether you believe or not this is not a religion talk). God flooded the world to wipe almost everyone away so the world could be started over.. he had to get rid of half of the people, chosen at random to reboot the world...

but what he fails to realize is half at random will still keep bad people which will eventually reproduce and cause the same issue he was trying to erase

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t get caught up in the “Bu Bu Bu they gonna come back so why should we care” mess.

My question is, why wouldn’t you want them to come back if you’re a fan of the characters, potentials for future stories, & actors?

BP (after years of whining, bytching and crying) just got to the MCU y’all really want Marvel to satisfy y’all bloodlust and keep him dead?

The only way I would be on board with permanent mass deaths of all these characters, is if Marvel had like a conference talk giving us a broad layout of their plans with sound reasoning like;

Feigie- “Ok folks A4 is the end of the road and EVERYONE DIES.

We are concluding our MCU and rebooting it due to the ending of contracts and reorganizing due to the up and coming sell of the FOX properties back to us. That means everything will start over again but this time we are including X-men, F4 and etc from the start”

If that is the endgame plan than so be it.... but I doubt that’s the case