The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just came back from the theatre

FantasticWastefulAldabratortoise.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'm sure Stark's brilliance will be able to salvage whatever energy he has left from his suit to power the ship nebula crash landed onto titan. and nebula travels back to wherever they were before or some shyt

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It's easy to say the ending was soft because we know those heroes who were dusted are almost certainly all coming back...but that doesn't change how powerful Spidey's final moment with Tony was. fukk was that a well done scene

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure Stark's brilliance will be able to salvage whatever energy he has left from his suit to power the ship nebula crash landed onto titan. and nebula travels back to wherever they were before or some shyt

The Milano is still there. Unless Thanos destroyed it then he crashed the moon into Titan, then they can take that to go to earth and regroup.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My point exactly. But there's no inherent conflict in that. He could have simply snapped and BOOM enough bounty for every living being. But I guess in his reasoning people would the hoard what was created.

This is why the "trying to impress Death" thing is a crazy yet more plausible motivator for killing half a universe.
So in other word this mad man's plan doesn't make sense?:skip:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was wrong about the Asgardians being extinct besides Thor. On my second viewing I noticed Thor said that Thanos killed half of the Asgardians on the ship.

So that means Valkyrie and Korg possibly made it. Makes me wonder if Thor will get an official 4th film, even though they didn't give one to Stark.

RDJ never wanted a 4th movie.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.

I was wondering this myself.

My point exactly. But there's no inherent conflict in that. He could have simply snapped and BOOM enough bounty for every living being. But I guess in his reasoning people would the hoard what was created.

This is why the "trying to impress Death" thing is a crazy yet more plausible motivator for killing half a universe.

Someone asked this same question way earlier in the thread and I said:

That's not a plot hole. He's not a Soup Kitchen. He hasn't been traveling the universe teaching people how to farm....he's been killing off half of every planet. That's his MO.

So when he got all 6 Stones, he just continued to do it on a cosmic scale. It wouldn't make any sense for him to snap his fingers and create endless food or resources, when he was never interested in that in the first place.

Fred.

His original plan was to kill off half of Titan to save the rest. "The snap" is just the continuation of that. :manny:

Fred.