The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we have to assume Dr Strange created a timeloop somewhere beyond the realm of the dimension they are in
or am I reaching, cause that would give them time to find a solution without Thanos interfering
May not be but we have to assume the time stone was used in some way before he gave it to Thanos

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.

My point exactly. But there's no inherent conflict in that. He could have simply snapped and BOOM enough bounty for every living being. But I guess in his reasoning people would the hoard what was created.

This is why the "trying to impress Death" thing is a crazy yet more plausible motivator for killing half a universe.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
When it comes to movies like this i just look up what happened because its gonna get spoiled regardless I haven't seen it yet I might go next week or just wait till it drop on digital but im happy that Tom Holland's spiderman died :blessed: that nikka is fukkin ass he don't even look like peter parker let alone talk like him

The original peter parker was a regular dude who was smart and was considered a nerd at school until he got his spider shyt on :wow:

But this version of Peter parker is a fukkin dork ass nikka :hhh: always whining and crying & bootlegging off Iron man

Mr stark this & Mr stark that or mr stark i don't feel so good :sadcam:

The spiderman i know is from Queens & let's his nuts hang and wisecracks on nikkaz

the OG spiderman woulda been roastin Thanos headass on sum "didn't ya moms try to kill yo purple ass when you was a kid" :mjgrin:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
When it comes to movies like this i just look up what happened because its gonna get spoiled regardless I haven't seen it yet I might go next week or just wait till it drop on digital but im happy that Tom Holland's spiderman died :blessed: that nikka is fukkin ass he don't even look like peter parker let alone talk like him

The original peter parker was a regular dude who was smart and was considered a nerd at school until he got his spider shyt on :wow:

But this version of Peter parker is a fukkin dork ass nikka :hhh: always whining and crying & bootlegging off Iron man

Mr stark this & Mr stark that or mr stark i don't feel so good :sadcam:

The spiderman i know is from Queens & let's his nuts hang and wisecracks on nikkaz

the OG spiderman woulda been roastin Thanos headass on sum "didn't ya moms try to kill yo purple ass when you was a kid" :mjgrin:

:salute:

Jay+Z+Nas.gif

some beef is everlasting

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
This shyt was something else brehs. Was a wide range of smilies throughout this. From :lupe: to :gladbron: to :damn:to ultimately :mjcry: It was quite the roller coaster. One of the few criticisms I’ve had with the MCU is the weak villains and lack of stakes some of the films had. But it all worth it for this, a movie with a villain that felt like an unbelievable threat where the stakes couldn’t be any higher :wow: I’m seeing this again (next $5 Tuesday :mjgrin:) but in 3D this was well worth it. I’ll collect my thoughts later and engage in convo with y’all once I do

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.
Perhaps he's the last of his kind. And he did believe that consumption leads to pain, suffering, and extinction. Then again, he is a psychopath so:yeshrug:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
they did do Visoin wrong in this shyt though breh. they made him a straight jobber. it was pretty bad. :francis:
He was hurt the entire time. They dedicated specific screen time to show that his impalement and subsequent injuries were the cause for him being that way. I'm hoping he's one of the first to be brought back to life so he can show his power even without the stone.