The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Creating more resources is just putting a band aid on the problem, the lack of resources and over population will still come to pass, all you doing is delaying the inevitable.

This.

It's basically rewarding everyone for fukking up. We know Thanos background and what drives him is his disgust/anger at how his people turned on him.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Creating more resources is just putting a band aid on the problem, the lack of resources and over population will still come to pass, all you doing is delaying the inevitable.

Exactly, if Thanos created more resources for everyone than everyone would continue fukking and making more babies causing a massive population explosion which would force him to keep creating resources to no end which could cause bigger problems. We all know nothing is without consequences.

Like my man Mordo said at the end of Dr Strange: "The bill comes due, always!" :wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
"Mr. Stark, I don't feel too good."
Can't front, that was tough to watch.
:francis:

My wife legit shed tears. :mjcry:

turns out tom improved the scene
SPOILERS: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Director Reveals Tom Holland Improvised That Excruciating Spider-Man Scene

Director Joe Russo recently paid a visit to the University of Iowa, taking part in a surprise Q&A relating to his recent triumph, Avengers: Infinity War. In addition to confirming Valkyrie's fate and why Doctor Strange gave up the Time Stone, Russo revealed that Tom Holland improvised Peter Parker's heartbreaking death scene.

Those in attendance at the Q&A took to Reddit to share the details that Russo disclosed. The director said that he simply told Holland that Peter didn't want to die, and the young actor took it from there, delivering one of the most haunting moments in the film.

The scene is undoubtedly one of the most heartbreaking in the movie, with Spidey turning to ash while on the planet Titan with Tony Stark, Doctor Strange and some of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Thanos snapping his fingers caused half the life in the universe to vanish and, unlike many other heroes, Peter doesn't go quietly. Instead, the teenager exclaims to Tony that he's "not feeling so good" before clutching onto the distraught Avenger, desperately pleading with his mentor that he doesn't want to go.

Despite many fans already being aware that most of the deceased heroes will almost certainly return, it didn't make Peter's death any less devestating.

What do you think about Holland's improvised moment?

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The best death in history would be if Thanos kills Black Widow in front of Banner... Rewinds time, just to kill her again....

AND THAT.. set's off the Hulk to pretty much take down an entire army by himself trying to get to Thanos...

I need some savagery like that.

...I need to see this movie again ASAP.

Last edited:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
He was like " the sanctum is unprotected, i gotta go"

200.gif
Bruce Banner: "But if we don't stop Thanos there wont be a sanctum to protect:why:"
Wong:
Zmy10.gif