The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Proof that the Black Order was with the shyts...

Those hits Vision took early in the movie had the two-point affect of 1) slowing him down/hurting him and 2) ending his ability to phase

Full strength Vision is a heavy hitter and the Black Order got you calling him worthless

they did do Visoin wrong in this shyt though breh. they made him a straight jobber. it was pretty bad. :francis:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The Fandom After Infinity War

tumblr_inline_p66ttmGKcR1rpckpv_540.png

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.
I was wondering this myself.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was wrong about the Asgardians being extinct besides Thor. On my second viewing I noticed Thor said that Thanos killed half of the Asgardians on the ship.

So that means Valkyrie and Korg possibly made it. Makes me wonder if Thor will get an official 4th film, even though they didn't give one to Stark.
Valkyrie was dead on the floor by Heimdall

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.

Creating more resources is just putting a band aid on the problem, the lack of resources and over population will still come to pass, all you doing is delaying the inevitable.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York