The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My man Wong was like, "I gotta go back and keep an eye out at the crib. Peace"
we know what it is really about, they got to keep that Asian representation for China, he might be in the Black Panther sequel

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s pretty clear that Whedon is the only one who likes Vision. Say what you will about Age of Ultron but Vision was a dope character in that, between the God allusions and him lifting up the hammer. But Vision got done dirty in Civil War and this. Just reinforces my point that these types of movies and comic books don’t have a consistent system when it comes to powers and strengths. It’s based almost solely on the writer’s bias

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s pretty clear that Whedon is the only one who likes Vision. Say what you will about Age of Ultron but Vision was a dope character in that, between the God allusions and him lifting up the hammer. But Vision got done dirty in Civil War and this. Just reinforces my point that these types of movies and comic books don’t have a consistent system when it comes to powers and strengths. It’s based almost solely on the writer’s bias
Have you read a comic your life?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Ya'll aren't wrong. As @TheDarceKnight said I guess I expected him to be harsher...kinda like when he got the Reality gem and took Drax and Mantis out the fight. At that point he's only limited by his imagination...and I thought in some parts Thanos lacked imagination.

:jbhmm:

Now that you mention it, if he had all 6 stones, and he wanted the universe to have more resources for everyone due to overpopulation, could he not have snapped his fingers and willed for there to be enough natural resources for everyone to live happily? Had had the ability to change reality, right?

I mean I guess there'd be no movie if he did that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I think it’s also pretty clear that people don’t understand who Covus Glaive is and how his staff works........ that slashed through Vision.

After being pierced or taking pretty much a critical hit from that out the blue stealth SURPRISE ATTACK.

Vision clearly stated his ability to “phase” was damaged and also from the looks of it his recovery as even Wanda was tying to close his open wound.

A breh posted a video awhile back regarding Corvus weapon too as it has some power to it as well.... but either way he wasn’t cut with an average blade.

That was a critical hit, he wasn’t just gonna take that then later no sell it and act like he’s John Cena or the Undertaker walking about like nothing happened

I think what happened was consistent.

Not might have Vision seen that attack coming I believe the outcome would’ve been my different and maybe he put up more of a fight. But they way things played out to me doesn’t show Vision is weak or trash.

It proves the opposite as they knew in order to take Vision basically off the board, they had to sneak attack him and hit him with a critical attack that he won’t recover from. They evidently respected his and Wanda’s combined strength or didn’t overestimate/take it for granted.....

Unlike say Ebony Maw and Cull who just made a big grand entrance and then practically declared war on IM, Strange, Wong, and Banner either due to not respecting them or knowing they were too weak to see them in a fight...... which both seem correct.... not accounting for Spider-Man showing up

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Who is the fukk is this guy?

And did this guy said Jean wasnt full powered during X cutioners Song? Lol. What's the excuse during Fatal Attractions? Resurrection of Madelyne Pryor? Bloodties? If you goofballs dont sit the fukk down in the corner with your skinny Jean gay look:laugh: Stupid.

And there would be no Coli, Arcadium, Film Room without me..you big dummy:laugh: I'm your Reality Gem.

Runjin Singh over here upset.:mjlol:

@Zero tried to warn us back when it was just @SirBiatch but nobody listened.:BiblicallyScust:

A WOAT begets a WOAT.:MJ100_:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Runjin Singh over here upset.:mjlol:

@Zero tried to warn us back when it was just @SirBiatch but nobody listened.:BiblicallyScust:

A WOAT begets a WOAT.:MJ100_:
Who the fukk cares about that silly shyt...if it wasnt for my content and jbo, this whole thing wouldn't even exist. I doubt care about no gay emotional nyggas tagging me with a voted label. They want to live WHITE anyway.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Right?:russ:

If anything I feel bad for Vision

Nikka spent the whole movie in pain basically screaming JUST KILL ME ITS THE ONLY WAY IM JUST A ROBOT KILL ME:damn:, and nikkas was like "nope:manny:"
Got killed when he destroyed the infinity mind stone then Thanos went
tenor.gif

Rewound time and destroyed his forehead and killed him again :picard:

Vision took an L the whole movie :mjcry: