The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I need to see this again. Don't think I can wait for the steelbook blu ray but I will be pre-ordering it ASAP.

It's been a few days now, where do you guys rank it among your favorite marvel films?

The more I sit with it and think about how epic it was, the higher up the rankings it goes.

My top 5 as of right now is

1. Black Panther
2. Winter Soldier
3. Iron Man
4. Civil War
5. Guardians 2(unpopular opinion, I know)

Spider-Man Homecoming, Guardians 1, Avengers, Ragnarok are all honorable, close mentions.

I could see Infinity War eventually passing Guardians 2 in my top 5'

Random thought: I can't wait until Black Panther and Spider-Man work together :ohlawd:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm talking canon wise..in the comics..she gets beat all the time. By Sinister. Stryfe. Magneto. Exodus. Dark Riders. Apocalypse. I mean..shes more a character based on potential..she hasnt WHOOPED ASS like Wanda or Nate Grey or even Legion since we going down the telepath/telekinetic route. I was reading about her when you were just a kid and never heard of her. She never really gets the job done...Jean is the heart and soul of the x men and the Phoenix entity is a gimmick to make her interesting because she was never gonna cheat on Scott or anything like that.

Like potential wise..Iceman should stop ANYBODY but he never really does. That's Jean pretty much.

Nate, Stryfe have Jean DNA that's all need to be said. Jean wasnt full powered when she face Stryfe in X-Cutioner Song, shyt Pyslocke defeated Stryfe.

And you know it's all up to the writers, Claremont wanted Jean dead because she was too powerful to write, and he was tired writing her not up to her potential because she would wreck shop

You and I both know it's up to the writers

Breh, it's 2018. Arguing with @R=G ? We off that.:Ugh5150:

nikka is clearly trapped in his own bubble, that WOAT tag & horrendous ratio didn't happen at random.:picard:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I was :mjlol: after Strange gets beamed into the ship and Banner turned round - I was expecting them to make a plan together, but Wong was already sling ringing his way out of there like

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

"Can't leave the Sanctum unguarded, bruh. Gotta go to the bodega for a tuna melt too. Holla at me and let me know how it turns out though :mjgrin:"

EDIT: Thinking about it - Even the fact that he just left Bruce in the street was :russ:Man had taken a beating from Thanos then literally just been thrown through space through the roof of your house. He even gave you a tonne of exposition about Thanos, when Doc Strange In The Range was like "Who?:dwillhuh:".

Tony specifically asked you to protect him less than 5 minutes ago because his powers crapped out, but he can't even come back to the crib to make a call?:laff:

Thanos wiped out half of the lives in the universe, but in terms of hospitality, Wong is by far the biggest villain in the MCU. :mjlol:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh, it's 2018. Arguing with @R=G ? We off that.:Ugh5150:

nikka is clearly trapped in his own bubble, that WOAT tag & horrendous ratio didn't happen at random.:picard:
Who is the fukk is this guy?

And did this guy said Jean wasnt full powered during X cutioners Song? Lol. What's the excuse during Fatal Attractions? Resurrection of Madelyne Pryor? Bloodties? If you goofballs dont sit the fukk down in the corner with your skinny Jean gay look:laugh: Stupid.

And there would be no Coli, Arcadium, Film Room without me..you big dummy:laugh: I'm your Reality Gem.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Once Thanos got the Time Stone - he would have just gone back in time and taken it, whenever they destroyed it. :manny:

People are sleeping on that key point:russ:

Vision: "Wanda, if they come for me and try to get the mind stone, I need you to use your gifts to m----"

Scarlet Witch: "sorry bruh" *blows up Mind Stone*

*Avengers theme starts, credits roll*

*1st after credit scene - Thanos appears at the splattered body if Vision and with Time Stone reverses time, kills Vision again while taking the stone and then

thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg

*Fade to Black more credits*

*2nd scene - everyone who dies still dies ending with Spider-Man dying in IMs arms

*Fade to Black - more credits*

*Final credit scene - Nick Fury

Yea..... nothing is more accomplished that route breh........ just probably one of the 14 millions ways the lose your route:mjgrin:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. My homie was saying that Ebony Maw's TK in this movie makes Jean's look juvenile. For the most part, that's accurate too, unless it's Phoenix Jean in action. Even then, she's more so just uber destructive than technical and creative with it. It's like Thanos compared to Hulk in strength with techniques in this movie.

That's FOX's portrayal of TK and a usually rookie/inexperienced/untested Jean.

Now you get an idea of what Marvel could have done w/ Jean's powers from the jump. I probably won't be able to help laughing when "Dark Phoenix" drops and a fully powered Phoenix-Jean is struggling to do what Ebony Maw was doing without effort.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Vision was WORTHLESS. Stupid ass robot damsel the whole of the movie. Jesus. Star-Lord bugged me as he just...tends to.
Proof that the Black Order was with the shyts...

Those hits Vision took early in the movie had the two-point affect of 1) slowing him down/hurting him and 2) ending his ability to phase

Full strength Vision is a heavy hitter and the Black Order got you calling him worthless

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. My homie was saying that Ebony Maw's TK in this movie makes Jean's look juvenile. For the most part, that's accurate too, unless it's Phoenix Jean in action. Even then, she's more so just uber destructive than technical and creative with it. It's like Thanos compared to Hulk in strength with techniques in this movie.
But do you really have to be technical if you're as powerful as jean is in phoenix form? She would have just tossed his ass into space like she did gladiator. Ebony Maw ain't seeing Phoenix Jean at all.