The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
pXkOaaw.gif

nmuJ4kR.gif

tdi2pUu.gif

vml3kpS.gif

boETRVd.gif

hAzeTm2.gif

see, dude blends in with the all black suit vs. all those black aliens. it's like War Machine fighting a bunch of robot drones, they get lost. and a little glowing purple isn't helping much

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Vision was a straight up liability the entire movie they had to babysit this dude and pray nobody got to his ass. Wanda should have blew up the stone the moment he said anything about it. Would have saved alot of trouble

Once Thanos got the Time Stone - he would have just gone back in time and taken it, whenever they destroyed it. :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Cons:

Too much humanizing of Thanos. I actually felt if he was even COLDER it would have been better.

I actually like what they did because most and guys in these movies just seem evil for the sake of being evil. I think the best villains are the ones that believe what they're doing is right. I think that's why people liked Killmonger so much, and it's why I like Thanos as well. I think they did a decent job. They maybe could've made him harsher on some parts, but a big thing too is needing to buy into the fact that he loved Gomora (sp?) enough be able to sacrifice her. I believed he did, but not by a lot. If they played him too cold I don't think he would've bought that he actually loved her and felt remorse after sacrificing her.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cons:
Vision/Wanda, I want them to go away...
Too much humanizing of Thanos. I actually felt if he was even COLDER it would have been better.
It's an accurate portrayal to the comics. That's why you get his simplike obsession with death or even him relinquishing the gauntlet after acquiring all the stones because he had a crisis of confidence. He's not just your typical evil kill everything villain but rather an idealists.

I wish we saw the four hoursemen utilised, Glaive and 'em were cool tho.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjgrin:

Wanda should have blew up the stone the moment he said anything about it. Would have saved alot of trouble

Vision: "Wanda, if they come for me and try to get the mind stone, I need you to use your gifts to m----"

Scarlet Witch: "sorry bruh" *blows up Mind Stone*

*Avengers theme starts, credits roll*

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I actually like what they did because most and guys in these movies just seem evil for the sake of being evil. I think the best villains are the ones that believe what they're doing is right. I think that's why people liked Killmonger so much, and it's why I like Thanos as well. I think they did a decent job. They maybe could've made him harsher on some parts, but a big thing too is needing to buy into the fact that he loved Gomora (sp?) enough be able to sacrifice her. I believed he did, but not by a lot. If they played him too cold I don't think he would've bought that he actually loved her and felt remorse after sacrificing her.

It's an accurate portrayal to the comics. That's why you get his simplike obsession with death or even him relinquishing the gauntlet after acquiring all the stones because he had a crisis of confidence. He's not just your typical evil kill everything villain but rather an idealists.

Ya'll aren't wrong. As @TheDarceKnight said I guess I expected him to be harsher...kinda like when he got the Reality gem and took Drax and Mantis out the fight. At that point he's only limited by his imagination...and I thought in some parts Thanos lacked imagination.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Actually shes not stronger than Exodus, Legion, or prime Nate Grey. Never really has been. They hyped her as that but she isnt in actuality. Stryfe damn near made her look like trash...Nate brought Onslaught to the physical world..Nate brought Xavier out of the Astral plane. Jean has never been able to do that. Exodus kicked the Avengers/X men asses at the same time while holding Luna, Wanda, and Jean telepathically captive behind his TK shield. Shes hyped but she just isnt yhat powerful. She never was. I think the animated Evolution show was about strong as shes gonna be allowed without the entity gimmick.

If Jean was anywhere where you wanted to be, she would of solved alot of problems very easily. Like locating Sinister. Stopping Maddie during her return. Stopped the Exodus/Holocaust fight. Etc.

Yeah. My homie was saying that Ebony Maw's TK in this movie makes Jean's look juvenile. For the most part, that's accurate too, unless it's Phoenix Jean in action. Even then, she's more so just uber destructive than technical and creative with it. It's like Thanos compared to Hulk in strength with techniques in this movie.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Yup.

shyt, he'll fight with Warlock and then turn around and have tea with him.
He aint just some run of the mill super villain. Hes complex.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah. My homie was saying that Ebony Maw's TK in this movie makes Jean's look juvenile. For the most part, that's accurate too, unless it's Phoenix Jean in action. Even then, she's more so just uber destructive than technical and creative with it. It's like Thanos compared to Hulk in strength with techniques in this movie.
Now Phoenix Jean can KO Thor and Surfer both. There is no real 0hoemix Jean that ever is around steadily because she would be able to end problems like Cassandra Nova or Emma Frost irritating her. That's not her monthly..yearly state. Marvel uses the Phoenix entity as a gimmick.