The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Vision has no stans. if i had to pick a weak link of the movie it was him and Wanda, as they are boring as fukk. but that's only if i had to, and i don't have to, so they're fine
He was a straight jobber....
Vision stans?:Mjtithes:

The only person that likes Vision is the actor who plays him
:mjgrin:

Vision was a straight up liability the entire movie they had to babysit this dude and pray nobody got to his ass. Wanda should have blew up the stone the moment he said anything about it. Would have saved alot of trouble

Even Corvus Glaive was like "I thought you were a formidable machine?!?" :gucci:
Lets be honest, vision doesnt have stans :flabbynsick:

58211582-1996-46b1-b108-41467cc7e6a3-screen-shot-2018-04-18-at-33656-pm.png

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jean is an Omega Level Mutant, 2nd Strongest Telepath in the Marvel Universe behind Professor X

Her Telekinesis can work on the sub atomic level

Jean was in the Danger room doing her thing and damn start reality warping that had Logan running to Professor X scared out his mind saying The Phoenix is returning and X said no that's Jean

Even without The Phoenix Jean is one of The Most Powerful Mutants
Actually shes not stronger than Exodus, Legion, or prime Nate Grey. Never really has been. They hyped her as that but she isnt in actuality. Stryfe damn near made her look like trash...Nate brought Onslaught to the physical world..Nate brought Xavier out of the Astral plane. Jean has never been able to do that. Exodus kicked the Avengers/X men asses at the same time while holding Luna, Wanda, and Jean telepathically captive behind his TK shield. Shes hyped but she just isnt yhat powerful. She never was. I think the animated Evolution show was about strong as shes gonna be allowed without the entity gimmick.

If Jean was anywhere where you wanted to be, she would of solved alot of problems very easily. Like locating Sinister. Stopping Maddie during her return. Stopped the Exodus/Holocaust fight. Etc.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, this shyt was game changing....fukking god level film...haven't seen heroes get faded like this since Empire Strikes Back.

Pros:
Thanos is just as good a villian as Killmonger...a bit better from a neutral point of view. (I like Killmonger more for what he represents to black folks though)
In the same way that Evans IS Cap, Downey IS Stark...in this film more than even in his own Cumberbatch IS Dr. Strange. He and Thor/Rocket were the standout characters to me.
Cap and T'Challa leading the charge in Wakanda :mjcry:
Black Widow actually not lookin like a liability to me...her and Okoye were LIT.
The Snap

Cons:
Vision/Wanda, I want them to go away...
Too much humanizing of Thanos. I actually felt if he was even COLDER it would have been better.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
even tho in Homecoming he dont use his Spidey sense even once? :lupe:

This is the youngest version of Spider-Man in movies yet so it's possible it's not 100% reliable at this point.

He had it in "Civil War", which was before "Homecoming".

Fred.

There was that scene in SMH on the boat where there was a man behind him about to attack and he used his web bomb thing...... and it wasn’t like his Jarvis AI thing warned him:patrice:

Spider sense?:usure:

:hubie:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know. I understand the Black Order having tools to specifically deal with retrieving the stones made the one in his head an Achilles heel but him getting herbed the whole movie was just :pachaha:
To be fair the snuck him and stabbed him through the entire stomach he was on the ropes from the get go

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, this shyt was game changing....fukking god level film...haven't seen heroes get faded like this since Empire Strikes Back.

Pros:
Thanos is just as good a villian as Killmonger...a bit better from a neutral point of view. (I like Killmonger more for what he represents to black folks though)
In the same way that Evans IS Cap, Downey IS Stark...in this film more than even in his own Cumberbatch IS Dr. Strange. He and Thor/Rocket were the standout characters to me.
Cap and T'Challa leading the charge in Wakanda :mjcry:
Black Widow actually not lookin like a liability to me...her and Okoye were LIT.
The Snap

Cons:
Vision/Wanda, I want them to go away...
Too much humanizing of Thanos. I actually felt if he was even COLDER it would have been better.
Nah if he was colder he’d just be a big bad with no depth
Him being fair yet cruel was godlike and biblical but also the fact he sacrificed a love one for what he thought was the balance and greater good of th eubiverse made him believable in his mission and convictions. Brolin was masterful

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah if he was colder he’d just be a big bad with no depth
Him being fair yet cruel was godlike and biblical but also the fact he sacrificed a love one for what he thought was the balance and greater good of th eubiverse made him believable in his mission and convictions. Brolin was masterful

He did well for sure...I think for me it was the whole Gamorra thing. I still think it's weird as fukk he has so much love for Gamorra but don't give two shyts about Nebula...its a bit odd to me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There was that scene in SMH on the boat where there was a man behind him about to attack and he used his web bomb thing...... and it wasn’t like his Jarvis AI thing warned him:patrice:

Spider sense?:usure:

:hubie:

Pretty sure those are kinda like proximity mines....he also has them in that new game.

Fred.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Actually shes not stronger than Exodus, Legion, or prime Nate Grey. Never really has been. They hyped her as that but she isnt in actuality. Stryfe damn near made her look like trash...Nate brought Onslaught to the physical world..Nate brought Xavier out of the Astral plane. Jean has never been able to do that. Exodus kicked the Avengers/X men asses at the same time while holding Luna, Wanda, and Jean telepathically captive behind his TK shield. Shes hyped but she just isnt yhat powerful. She never was. I think the animated Evolution show was about strong as shes gonna be allowed without the entity gimmick.

If Jean was anywhere where you wanted to be, she would of solved alot of problems very easily. Like locating Sinister. Stopping Maddie during her return. Stopped the Exodus/Holocaust fight. Etc.

Nate, Stryfe have Jean DNA that's all need to be said. Jean wasnt full powered when she face Stryfe in X-Cutioner Song, shyt Pyslocke defeated Stryfe.

And you know it's all up to the writers, Claremont wanted Jean dead because she was too powerful to write, and he was tired writing her not up to her potential because she would wreck shop

You and I both know it's up to the writers

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He did well for sure...I think for me it was the whole Gamorra thing. I still think it's weird as fukk he has so much love for Gamorra but don't give two shyts about Nebula...its a bit odd to me.
Favoritism gamora was arguably one of the fiercest fighters male or female in the universe and was as cruel and cold as he was and he looked at her as his only heir and she turned on him.