The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is that Captain Marvel coming to save the day? Umm.. bytch looks like she is looking for her stolen bike .... and will have to take the bus home.
I hope she can "act" tougher than she looks. I have never seen her in anything but that "Room" movie.

And can someone enlighten me to just how powerful The Scarlet Witch is ? I mean she picked up those giant roving wheels like they were nothing. Like the woman said "Why was she up in the booth this whole time and not down on the field?"
She could have wiped out half of the invading army. I never remember the Scarlet Witch being this powerful back in the silver age comic days (1970s)

Oh Yeah. What was that move when Dr Strange turned one of Thanos's bolts into a bunch of purple looking rose petals? Thanos was like "...bytch!"

To answer the first paragraph.... like some lil dude said earlier “Bu bu bu bu bu she’s an Oscar winner”:sadcam:

So yea..... I think she’ll be fine with that.

Also Wanda?:usure: You asking about the same Wanda aka Scarlet Witch that in Civil War lifted and dropped a fleet of cars on IM from a parking deck?

Who also was clearing plane wings, trucks and damage debris from the airport battlefield so Cap would have a path to the Quinn Jet?:dwillhuh:

If you’re referring to her..... yes she’s pretty strong breh:ehh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I know Black Panther didn't have a whole lot but any gifs if his fight scenes in IW?
i've seen the movie twice, and basically can't remember anything he did in the actual fight. t'challa was great in the short buildup, but was forgettable in the actual fight. that's my problem with Black Panther. and it could be b/c he got the shaft here, but i think he took a charge from big evil dude, and got choked by Thanos and tossed aside. he's very capable of doing really cool shyt, yet even in BP i feel like they neutered him in the suit a bit. i really didn't like the end fight in his movie with the train things, and i feel like i missed half the shyt in Korea b/c it was so damn dark. i mean, i could argue the best shot of him so far in the MCU was taking the bullets from the helicopter in CW. that shyt was fukkin dope.

I gotta watch BP 4 more times though, we're long overdue for a clean rip to hit the net.

EDIY - obviousy forgot the run. him and Cap Usain Bolting past everyone else was one of the best shots in the movie

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are there any good podcasts that break the movie down and talk about what is coming next?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i've seen the movie twice, and basically can't remember anything he did in the actual fight. t'challa was great in the short buildup, but was forgettable in the actual fight. that's my problem with Black Panther. and it could be b/c he got the shaft here, but i think he took a charge from big evil dude, and got choked by Thanos and tossed aside. he's very capable of doing really cool shyt, yet even in BP i feel like they neutered him in the suit a bit. i really didn't like the end fight in his movie with the train things, and i feel like i missed half the shyt in Korea b/c it was so damn dark. i mean, i could argue the best shot of him so far in the MCU was taking the bullets from the helicopter in CW. that shyt was fukkin dope.

I gotta watch BP 4 more times though, we're long overdue for a clean rip to hit the net.

EDIY - obviousy forgot the run. him and Cap Usain Bolting past everyone else was one of the best shots in the movie
I wonder how Vision Stan's feel

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

He was sending a lot of purple blasts with his punches and kicks which wasn’t focused on. Some quick cool shots but they just didn’t focus on it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
To answer the first paragraph.... like some lil dude said earlier “Bu bu bu bu bu she’s an Oscar winner”:sadcam:

So yea..... I think she’ll be fine with that.

Also Wanda?:usure: You asking about the same Wanda aka Scarlet Witch that in Civil War lifted and dropped a fleet of cars on IM from a parking deck?

Who also was clearing plane wings, trucks and damage debris from the airport battlefield so Cap would have a path to the Quinn Jet?:dwillhuh:

If you’re referring to her..... yes she’s pretty strong breh:ehh:

Yeah Scarlett Witch is one of the most powerful mutants in X-men, depending on the writer shes the strongest behind only a few like Jean Grey and Rogue

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah Scarlett Witch is one of the most powerful mutants in X-men, depending on the writer shes the strongest behind only a few like Jean Grey and Rogue
Shes not an X man. Shes an Avenger character and Jean is a fly compared to her. Without the Phoenix, Jean is a loser. Cant even stop Cable's son by herself.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps

He also dropped kick the big dude with the hammer with the kinetic explosion