The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That Thor "Bring me Thanos" Stormbreaker Strike was
full

am I trippin or did Stormbreaker actually blast through the infinity stones light beam? It was like the stones slowed it down somewhat but it still had enough momentum to carry itself through Thanos chest. :wow:

Thor is finally that dude... :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know how dc come's back from this . . .they thought of greed instead of creating a cohesive franchise which would have gotten them money anyways . . .all they had to do was use either superman/batman to introduce the other one and slowly start branching out into other heroes . . it should have been so simple because they own it with comics/tv/animated . . .but can't seem to do it with cinema, also they're using the flashpoint story for flash off jump, they tried getting rid of the sister they casted to play iris on the low. . . .just scumbag shyt . . and you want them to succeed because dc has some fukking amazing stories to tell but greed ruined them.

They had a lane with the nolan films, should've just kept riding that wave. :yeshrug:

At the end of the day Batman will always be more popular than any one marvel character, they should've just let him do his thing by himself instead of forcing the universe. WW did well so just let her cook.

As far as everyone else goes I just don't see it happening. The solo Cyborg movie is gonna flop, any solo Superman movie will probably flop, Aquaman is a toss up, they already tried and butchered Green Lantern, and Flash never did well standing alone as an individual character. They're screwed.

What DC has historically done well with is animated comic adaptations whether through TV or straight to DVD so they'll probably have to maintain that. It's a shame Marvel also took over the live action lane with it's Netflix shows because before those started droppin people used to check for DC live action stuff.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thinking about watching this again in IMAX to really be immersed and see it later cuz at the time I saw it, there was literally like no reaction to Cap's arrival. The only thing that I expect to be the same is the silence during Stark being on the verge of death and obviously the post snap deaths.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
am I trippin or did Stormbreaker actually blast through the infinity stones light beam? It was like the stones slowed it down somewhat but it still had enough momentum to carry itself through Thanos chest. :wow:

Thor is finally that dude... :blessed:

Even Thanos admitted he was done if Thor had aimed a little higher. New Thor & Stormbreaker are playing no games, they actually made the weapon live up to it's subplot within the film.

THAT is a weapon worth dedicating a chunk of your runtime to.:blessed:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red Skull with the cameo :mjlol:

They aint coming back from this ....then again the series cartoon Thanos had the infinity gems too :patrice:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically, if Thanos was portrayed true to form, with his unrequited love for Death as his motivation instead of the swap out for his daughter, he would be the definition of p*ssy motivated as well.

Yea but that p*ssy gets shyt done and makes him even scarier that he is simping the grim reaper