The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Captain Marvel will go Binary Mode in Avengers 4 to go against Thanos, And I think we will see Thor with The Odin Force and go King Rune Thor, Dr. Strange is in the realm with The Ancient One and he will learn all he needs to know to become Sorcerer Supreme, Wanda Goes Chaos Magic and Hulk go World Breaker, that's the only way they can go against Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet
Yea just to take the glove off his hand

They cannot fukk with thanos and that glove

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif
strange was puttin in work!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif

I just buss a nut . Pifffff shyt

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Easily already top 3 for me.

BP/WS/IW are on different levels. Don't think it will top those two. The experience is only rivalled by Revenge of the Sith and Fellowship of the Ring though.

To wait basically a small lifetime on something to happen and then it not just happens but overdelivers :wow::mjcry:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
They had a lane with the nolan films, should've just kept riding that wave. :yeshrug:

At the end of the day Batman will always be more popular than any one marvel character, they should've just let him do his thing by himself instead of forcing the universe. WW did well so just let her cook.

As far as everyone else goes I just don't see it happening. The solo Cyborg movie is gonna flop, any solo Superman movie will probably flop, Aquaman is a toss up, they already tried and butchered Green Lantern, and Flash never did well standing alone as an individual character. They're screwed.

What DC has historically done well with is animated comic adaptations whether through TV or straight to DVD so they'll probably have to maintain that. It's a shame Marvel also took over the live action lane with it's Netflix shows because before those started droppin people used to check for DC live action stuff.

DC has a home run in waiting with The Question they dont seem to wanna capitalize or just havent thought to yet. That show with a neo noir tint to it would be piff incarnate.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

You use a meme with the p*ssy whipped character showing your empathy to such vanity thus showing your character type

You a p*ssy, a stan.. type to rat your family out for a bytch ..

You got hoe in your blood and bytch in your DNA. You don’t gotta read all that because The Priest will do it for free as your last rites..

Lil whore

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege...of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile - for even in death...you have become children of Thanos.
PleasingDefiniteCrustacean-max-14mb.gif

Ebony maw on his loaded lux shyt :wow:

Thespian worthy dialogue .. this shyt should be etched in stone next to Bane’s quotes :wow: