The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Captain Marvel will go Binary Mode in Avengers 4 to go against Thanos, And I think we will see Thor with The Odin Force and go King Rune Thor, Dr. Strange is in the realm with The Ancient One and he will learn all he needs to know to become Sorcerer Supreme, Wanda Goes Chaos Magic and Hulk go World Breaker, that's the only way they can go against Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Mr. Stark, I don't feel too good."
Can't front, that was tough to watch.
:francis:

My wife legit shed tears. :mjcry:
My sons mother was texting me like i fukked him up or something when i brought him back to her. Smh
I was like, "lady. Spoiler alert. Spidey died in the movie. Hes in his feelings. Give him his space!"
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's gotta be a living hell to be a white man and have to deal with women that got negative ass

But that's what they always found attractive a white woman back in the day with a lil rump they called fat...:heh: Now they want to have black woman's bodies and love a big round ass...

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, was little Gamora a dream or vision to Thanos? Or did he basically create his version of "Death" from the comics, and Death in the movies will be little girl Gamora?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Captain Marvel will go Binary Mode in Avengers 4 to go against Thanos, And I think we will see Thor with The Odin Force and go King Rune Thor, Dr. Strange is in the realm with The Ancient One and he will learn all he needs to know to become Sorcerer Supreme, Wanda Goes Chaos Magic and Hulk go World Breaker, that's the only way they can go against Thanos with The Infinity Gauntlet

Adding to this...

The relationship between Gamora and Nebula has been touched on for three movies. Nebula revealed that all she wanted was Gamora’s love and Gamora revealed she just wanted her to toughen up in GOTG2. Fast forward to IW and Gamora sacrificed herself to stop Nebula’s torture session, finally showing she loved her sister equally. Watch Gamora deal the final blow to Thanos or play a major part in his defeat.

I think Vision comes back as the white version and is almost on some Ultron shyt with his vengeance level over 9000 differing from the emotionless version in the comics. Watch they say the mind stone was what made him hold back his powers because he cared too much or something.

Also, did anyone think that the reason Thanos respects Tony is because like him, Tony tried to do whatever he could to save his own planet (Earth) and had the resources to do so, but no one wanted to allow him to do so? They’re both geniuses and both go to extremes to protect their homes. They are both driven by fear also.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Adding to this...

The relationship between Gamora and Nebula has been touched on for three movies. Nebula revealed that all she wanted was Gamora’s love and Gamora revealed she just wanted her to toughen up in GOTG2. Fast forward to IW and Gamora sacrificed herself to stop Nebula’s torture session, finally showing she loved her sister equally. Watch Gamora deal the final blow to Thanos or play a major part in his defeat.

I think Vision comes back as the white version and is almost on some Ultron shyt with his vengeance level over 9000 differing from the emotionless version in the comics. Watch they say the mind stone was what made him hold back his powers because he cared too much or something.

Also, did anyone think that the reason Thanos respects Tony is because like him, Tony tried to do whatever he could to save his own planet (Earth) and had the resources to do so, but no one wanted to allow him to do so? They’re both geniuses and both go to extremes to protect their homes. They are both driven by fear also.
Tony Starks and Thanos is cut from the same cloth they all very similar, you can add Namor, Doom,Black Panther to the mix on the Comic side.

But we talking about The Movie, The Answer is Yes, Thanos Respect Stark, And with The Death of Parker watch Starks create a Celestial Armor for Thanos, Starks have a dark side and created Armor to fight Thor, Phoenix and Galactus.

So we can't forget about Stark like He told Banner creating Vision, They are Mad Scientist, Thanos might just pushes him to the edge

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
THEN I'LL REMOVE IT FROM YOUR CORPSE..

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDYvMjg1L2kwMi9FYm9ueV9NYXcuanBn