The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif

When Strange hit that "kage bushin no justu" my threater was like

giphy.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A minor nitpick of mines about this flick is that every character that was aware of the infinity stones who had them put in work with them. From loki with the mind stone in the sceptar, ronin with the power stone, that lil elf nikka and of course strange but vision being the smartest because he is AI and made of vibranium couldnt do shyt but feel wanda’s orgasms?

I guess pu$$y is more powerful than cosmic awareness cause he was getting rag dolled

Daps
Is that Captain Marvel coming to save the day? Umm.. bytch looks like she is looking for her stolen bike .... and will have to take the bus home.
I hope she can "act" tougher than she looks. I have never seen her in anything but that "Room" movie.

And can someone enlighten me to just how powerful The Scarlet Witch is ? I mean she picked up those giant roving wheels like they were nothing. Like the woman said "Why was she up in the booth this whole time and not down on the field?"
She could have wiped out half of the invading army. I never remember the Scarlet Witch being this powerful back in the silver age comic days (1970s)

Oh Yeah. What was that move when Dr Strange turned one of Thanos's bolts into a bunch of purple looking rose petals? Thanos was like "...bytch!"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WB Was Reportedly Planning To Recast Iris West For FLASHPOINT Before Kiersey Clemons' Scene Leaked

Justice League: Is WB Really Planning To Recast Iris West?

they cut ties with the producer/director he was the one that brought her on for the role with him gone they wanted her gone as well . . they figured since no one had seen her they could cut her and replace her . . .somehow the scene of her leaked and now we wait lol. .
Oh they're definitely not gonna cut her now
Bushing a black actress after the movie's black director left the project over "creative differences" would be one hell of a bad look. And they already got enough problems :pachaha:

Apex

Banned
Daps
Hulk is the way he is in MCU because of the Universal connection

They don't want to give so much shine to a character they don't completely own cinematically

That's why we haven't had a solo hulk movie in 10 years and why he gets the hands put on him and embarrassed

But he's a fan favorite so it's a rock and a hard place
Sony still technically owns Spidey though.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Sure..Maestro version of Hulk can fight anyone but you not getting the future Hulk in the movie version of the Infinity Gauntlet.
I'm predicting

World Breaker Coming Soon in Avengers 4, After the fall out in Avengers 4 they sending Hulk into space (Ta'Challa, Dr. Strange, Tony Starks, Nick Fury MCU version of The Illuminati) because Avengers job is to protect Earth and When Hulk Goes World Breaker he's a Planet Buster and Nobody Can Stop Him.

So Hulk might not be an Avenger after Avenger 4 or be in any movies until they get the Rights back and When Marvel do, Hopefully we get World War Hulk

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Is that Captain Marvel coming to save the day? Umm.. bytch looks like she is looking for her stolen bike .... and will have to take the bus home.
I hope she can "act" tougher than she looks. I have never seen her in anything but that "Room" movie.

And can someone enlighten me to just how powerful The Scarlet Witch is ? I mean she picked up those giant roving wheels like they were nothing. Like the woman said "Why was she up in the booth this whole time and not down on the field?"
She could have wiped out half of the invading army. I never remember the Scarlet Witch being this powerful back in the silver age comic days (1970s)

Oh Yeah. What was that move when Dr Strange turned one of Thanos's bolts into a bunch of purple looking rose petals? Thanos was like "...bytch!"
When all these movies got popping..I was curious about a few characters. Dr. Strange. Hulk. Thor. Black Panther(incredibly intelligent and always sees the big picture), Iron Man. Why? They're difference makers. Iron Man is brilliant..it goes with his technology making and arrogance but hes up there in brains to make up for being outclassed.

Thor unleashed of course can take out any Thanos emissary in a few back and forths.

Hulk can endure nearly anything except a Power Cosmic level ass whopper

And Wanda Maximoff..who blink everyone out of existence. She was the one to watch...she embarrassed Dr. Strange at her height and she was way too powerful to just be on the field..she had her stand out moments because she definitely was able to fend off Thanos str8 up by herself while trying to burst that stone. Of course he had the Reality Stone....so he could augment the conclusion of their fight.

How powerful is she? She has rewritten universes. They wasnt go let her save the day in this though...

Not sure how they are go push Carol to be anywhere near her power level.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A minor nitpick of mines about this flick is that every character that was aware of the infinity stones who had them put in work with them. From loki with the mind stone in the sceptar, ronin with the power stone, that lil elf nikka and of course strange but vision being the smartest because he is AI and made of vibranium couldnt do shyt but feel wanda’s orgasms?

I guess pu$$y is more powerful than cosmic awareness cause he was getting rag dolled
Technically, if Thanos was portrayed true to form, with his unrequited love for Death as his motivation instead of the swap out for his daughter, he would be the definition of p*ssy motivated as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He took a shot and didn't finish the job. He's going to regret that
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png
In the comics he basically let's the heroes win because he realizes being a god is overrated at which point he goes back to Titan and starts a garden.....

Folks would really been heated if Tony got his comic book death in infinity wars

terrxa-ironmans-head.jpg

Tony was not a factor

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif
:ohhh: How do y'all have good quality gifs from the movie already? Is there a decent quality bootleg out there?

If so, Pass the Mustard :feedme: