The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Thanos :wow:

Ma3oCMu.gif

UZfRFEd.gif

SlNcIOZ.gif
He took a shot and didn't finish the job. He's going to regret that
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was weird, but I hope not. I don't think we've seen all of what it can do. Particularly in combat.
He didn’t he used one of the stones to bounce home
He gauntlet looks burnt so maybe he can’t snap and use them together at the same time but he use individual ones

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t he used one of the stones to bounce home
He gauntlet looks burnt so maybe he can’t snap and use them together at the same time but he use individual ones

That would work for me. The mind gem could be particularly useful to him since he'll be outnumbered- and entertaining to watch.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I kinda wished they used some of his origin from the comics. Like how his mother almost killed him as a baby because he was born with the deviant gene, making him an outcast.

Could have garnered some more sympathy. :yeshrug:

Nah, since Thanos doesn't have the same demonic shining eyes as he does in the comics then it wouldn't have much effect imo.

Apex

Banned
Daps
I was thinking, that Marvel Netflix is at a crossroads. if they ignore this and that essentially proves that they're not part of the MCU. If they make reference to it happening they have do alot to incorporate the fact that half the people in New York just disappeared. It would have to be a major part of the plot.
DAAAAAAAAAAMN

THIS JUST BLEW MY MIND LOL

Just put them in Avengers 4 fam. Small cameo.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't know how dc come's back from this . . .they thought of greed instead of creating a cohesive franchise which would have gotten them money anyways . . .all they had to do was use either superman/batman to introduce the other one and slowly start branching out into other heroes . . it should have been so simple because they own it with comics/tv/animated . . .but can't seem to do it with cinema, also they're using the flashpoint story for flash off jump, they tried getting rid of the sister they casted to play iris on the low. . . .just scumbag shyt . . and you want them to succeed because dc has some fukking amazing stories to tell but greed ruined them.
What?