The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think this one runs concurrent to infinity war
i think, and it seems most speculators think the end will. i think they come out of the quantum realm right around the snap. a false high of winning in that zone, saving original Wasp, only to come out and see the devistation on Earth, then a couple of them turn to dust.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The female one was kind of gully.
I didn't say they were wack just wasted. Some of them should have made it to the second one primarily being Proxima and her husband Curvius since they left more of an impression on the film. Ebony Maw had to go he'd be too OP for everyone besides Strange and possibly Wanda :huhldup:

The Riddler

All Star
Daps

Here is the www.fteswl.com podcast episode for Infinity Wars.

Support and rep would be much appreciated also please subscribe on iTunes and SoundCloud look for FTESWL :salute:

One of yall nikkas was straight hating. Go rewatch Dark Knight if you aint trying to eat on this Marvel train hoe
EhDhYMY.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif

He took Docs reality bending attack.... then converted it to a black hole and threw it back at him:wow:

See scenes like this is why I seperate and revere the actual COMIC BOOK MOVIES based movies over typical SUPER HERO movies.

And to a degree the lines can and do blur...... but like someone once said “Shaft is a Super Hero” and Rambo and John Matrix and the Terminator T-1000 are Super Hero’s.

John Wick is a super hero

Super Hero can be anything from ground level to cosmic..... but at the end of the day.... they don’t follow like a source from the comics and they have their own rules and don’t really have an extensive universe.

But COMIC BOOK MOVIES do have this world building OUTSIDE THE BOX elements to them.

CBM should be presented as best as they can being “the color pages in live action format”

That’s why to me Avengers, Civil War, and now this are the GREATEST CBM because they are not afraid to utilize the space outside the box that they created from the source materials.

That’s why it’s even more funny when people are complaining or nitpicking at some of the stuff done or allowed in these movies cuz it’s like “breh, have you seen the comics/cartoons ain’t they doing practically the same shyt if not worse?”

Those scenes make me want to watch this movie again:wow:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Thanos' reaction :russ:. I never thought Strange would work on the big screen but he has the coolest looking powers. I need more high level cosmic brawls. Give me Mephisto or the Inbetweener for his sequel :blessed:

This was my favorite fight. Straight anime shyt:wow:
ezgif-5-be7ff06617.gif

ezgif-5-44d491771a.gif

ezgif-5-baabc7a169.gif

ezgif-5-5c12b4e836.gif

Breh Dr Strange was definitely the MVP:wow:

Everything he did looked so good. Had me going :gladbron: like a little kid

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually in action flicks the big dude is always on some brawler tip but Thanos....this nikka is calculated with the shyts and he didn't even need to use any stones to power him up :wow:

He was throwing Mayweather counters on the Hulk. I like Hulk but I couldn't even be mad at that, dude could just straight up fight...it wasn't even fair.