The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
low key, all the OG avengers got buffs in power except for Hulk .

Black Widow owning Glaive:mindblown:
Cap holding Back Thanos:rudy:
Iron Man going Toe to toe with 6 jeweled Thanos and holding his own :hhh:

We're lucky hawkeye wasn't there too, prolly would have one shotted ebony maw like :yeshrug:"i never miss"
Doubting my squads skills breh?
7htmonq_zpstpvfy227.png

bf7_zpsajjcdnt6.gif

:troll:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disney letting cats know why they have to keep Strange away from the Avengers and only have him deal with mystical threats. You put him on the team and everybody's gonna be put on the bench lol

Yeah he's on a completely different level. Dude would have ended the battle of New York in 10 minutes.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah it was, so I thought it would have been nice for Tony to give credit to them for the tech, but instead they just pretty much put Tony back at the top and made it seem like that's all him.
Nanotech isn't exclusive :hhh:Shuri and her science department definitely get credit for discovering how to utilize it more first but yall letting Black Panthers film downplay Tony always being a tech genius in his own right. It was only a matter of time before he discovered it for himself. Panther doesn't need all them weapons because one, he's enhanced, 2 a close quarter combat monster, 3 obviously strategic genius as well, and 4 Tony was straight up involved directly in fighting Thanos close up AFTER he already had 4 stones. I'll say Black Panther was underutilized in this film overall though. They could've at least had him take out the Cull Obsideon like his comic counterpart was since Hulks punkass almost made Bruce die:hhh:

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just back from watching this. Good lawd. :whew:

So many question for whats next. Only thing not a fan of was Peter going super simp and fukking things up. But whatever, so much great action. Pretty impressive how cohesive this movie was with so many moving parts. And how, in such a short time they make you kinda of understand where thanos is coming from.

Cool movie man. Cool movie

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Hulk: Noooooooo :damn:

Banner: dahell you mean no?! :dahell:

Hulk needs Valkrie to come through and give him a pep talk. That's his best friend so it might work.

Valk might be merced. Maybe have Bruce catch Black Widow getting smashed by another dude :manny: